Clocking in at a ‘tiny as a nugget’ square footage of 160, those who don’t mind a rig that’s slightly rough around the edges should definitely consider this 20′ remodeled tiny home on wheels. Priced at a mere $9K, homes like these are quite rare, which is why we recommend taking a virtual tour of the place with us below and grabbing this one before it’s too late!
What are we waiting for then? Let’s begin!
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$9,000, located in Carpenter, IA.
Tiny Home Features
- Wheels open the possibility of living out your dream of a life of adventure and lower the moving cost if you’re just moving it to your land instead.
- A full-sized loft means an additional sleeping area, or just a place to store items.
- A composting toilet comes included, which can be a boon if you’re eventually making this rig off-grid.
- Many appliances are included in the price which, if it was even possible, adds to the value of the home.
- Aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation either, ensuring you get a remodeled tiny home on wheels that won’t require too much work to make it move-in ready.
- The downstairs sleeping area is convenient if you’re not into the claustrophobic quarters of a lofted arrangement.
Exterior-wise, the home is a bit on the duller side, but is nothing that a few touch-ups and a paint job can’t handle. The story changes once you step inside, as the home has some respectable features, especially considering the price.
The living area is clubbed into the sleeping area as the home has a super small 20 x 8 footprint. However, if you’re fine with using the loft for sleeping, the place opens up for a pretty large lounge area where you can easily throw in a 3-seater couch with a coffee table and a TV up front.
Next up is the kitchenette, which is a single galley with smaller countertop space to make way for the double sink.
However, a small lid on it can be used to increase the countertop space when not in use.
A full size fridge comes included, so you only need to add the rest of the appliances to get this one going.
The bathroom comes with a composting toilet
and a tub/shower combo.
At the end of the day, even if you simply look at the features, this one is a solid, remodeled tiny home on wheels that has much more going for it than just a pretty price tag.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
- The Vermont Cabin is a Plug-and-Play Tiny House by Jamaica Cottage Company
For more information about this remodeled tiny home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.