Located in the city of beautiful fishing trails and vast valleys, this Sylvian dwelling is almost complete and will be a NOAH certified, 20′ lofted tiny home pretty soon. If you have the budget, the $60K residence has a lot to offer in return, and is definitely not something we can summarize in a few lines here.
What are we waiting for then? Let’s begin!
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$60,000, located in Sylvia, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the loft, the home can manage to give you all the four necessary living spaces within its 20’ footprint.
- The lofted tiny home is also nearly NOAH certified, as it’s at the final stage of inspection.
- Moving the thing across the country is easy as pie thanks to the wheels and a super small form factor.
- A washer/dryer hookup is also available, along with all the other essential ones to ensure you won’t waste your time getting the home set up.
- Spray foam insulation ensures you’re nice and warm during the upcoming chilly months.
The lofted tiny home sets a strong first impression with a contemporary tried-and-tested look, wheels and a tall ceiling to ensure a spacious loft. Things get rustic once you head in, as the interior sports a rustic wood theme all over.
First up is the living area which can hold a small couch for two. If you want something different, getting rid of the loft stairs in favor of a loft ladder and then using the extra space for a larger couch is also an option. Throw in a TV up front, and you’ve got yourself a functional lounge area.
Next up is the kitchenette which could use a couple of cabinets on the walls as well as some storage solutions underneath the loft stairs. You get a large countertop that still leaves space after the cooktop and sink, while the fridge can fit nicely in the aforementioned under-stairs area.
Heading up, you get a loft that can hold a double bed and mattress.
It needs a stair railing and loft railing to get the NOAH certification, which is underway and should be done soon.
At the left end you get the bathroom that has the shower, sink and toilet nicely spaced out for a good chunk of walk-around space.
Just before the bathroom door, there’s some space for a washer/dryer too, along with the appropriate hookups.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
For more information about this lofted tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.