When it comes to durability, few tiny homes go beyond hurricane tie-downs and a couple of extra tweaks to the build. However, if you’re in the market for something that looks and is built like a tank, this heavy duty container home should be right up your alley. It’s got it all – great price, great features and mobility. And did we say it’s furnished too?
Yeah, we know, it’s a lot. But there’s even more down below. Scroll down to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Sarasota, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- A furnished setup with appliances means you just need a couple of things to begin your tiny living adventure in this one.
- Most homes in this price range have generally been lived in for a couple of years, unlike this one, which is brand-new.
- A custom made trailer just for this one allows you to move the thing around with ease. Also, you won’t need a permit in many states thanks to the 20’ footprint.
- The $35K price tag makes it possible to turn the rig off-grid and have a live-off-the-land setup for ~$50K.
- It’s not all good looks and flair, though, as the heavy duty container home is exactly that – durable and able to withstand the vicissitudes of mother nature as well.
One look at the exterior and it’s obvious why we’re touting it as a heavy duty container home: everything from its look to the actual build makes it a durable dwelling.
Things take a less metallic look on the inside, as it opts for a homely vibe instead.
First up is the living area on the left. It’s got your basic setup – a couch and TV with the added bonus of a dining/work table for two just below. Given the small footprint, this place acts as a sleeping area too. However, if you need a dedicated bed instead of a pull-out couch, a Murphy bed can be a good fit here too.
The kitchenette lies in front of the main door and is a standard setup – a single galley with enough countertop space for the basics. You also get a microwave, cooktop and mini fridge so it’s practically a complete cooking setup.
At the right end lies the bathroom where you get the toilet, sink and shower.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
For more information about this heavy duty container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.