Aesthetics aren’t everything, but by God doesn’t it help? This 192 stunning tiny home sure has the looks, but there’s more underneath the surface. Great insulation, a price point that’s decent for what it offers and so much more awaits you in this 24’ dwelling. If you don’t mind moving it with a flatbed truck instead of towing it, that is.
Interesting, right? There’s lots more! Keep reading to discover every square inch of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Statesboro, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to that 24’ x 8’ footprint, throwing a trailer underneath to make it mobile is easy as pie.
- The $35K price makes a lot of options possible as well – turn it off-grid, add top-of-the-line furnishings or throw in a second loft. Sky’s the limit.
- Speaking of lofts, it’s no surprise you’ve got one in here too, as is common with homes that aren’t over 30’ long.
- Decent insulation on this one helps keep the power bills low and the cozy levels high.
- That tall ceiling also means you can add a second loft to make the stunning tiny home capable of sleeping more as well.
On the exterior end, the stunning tiny home shows off the ‘white picket fence’ aesthetic which only gets more homely as you head in.
The interior is a nice, spacious setup that’ll be perfect once you add a couple of shelves for showing off your decorative knick knacks.
At the left end, you’ve got the living area. An L-style couch will fit well here while the AC above will keep things nice and cool. It’s got enough height for a secondary loft, giving you some extra storage space too.
A little further and you’ve got your kitchenette. It’s basically a single countertop with enough space for life-sized appliances and a space directly in front of the countertop that has been fashioned into a dining area. Add some shelves to the wall to get more storage, and you’re off to the races.
Head up the ladder, and you’ve got a loft whose dimensions aren’t mentioned, but it’s safe to assume that it can sleep two comfortably and can hold a double mattress at the low end.
The ceiling is tall enough to keep things as spacious as they can be.
At the right end lies the bathroom that comes with a shower/bathtub combo,
a toilet and a sink with storage underneath.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Insulated Container Home Boasts A Bunch Of Tweaks And Upgrades!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
For more information about this stunning tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.