Perched in a community amongst similar homes in Texas, this one bedroom tiny home is so spacious it’s almost a disservice to call this one ‘tiny’. All that plus its features makes this one a worthy choice for anyone looking for a sub-100K property.
Want to know more before you decide? Read on and we’ll show you everything in store for you with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 11’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$79,900, located in Nevada, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- A 6′ x 11′ porch makes this one suitable for the oft party host. Get the barbecue fired up!
- The price includes many appliances needed for living in a one bedroom tiny home, meaning a lot less hassle to make this one move-in ready!
- Located in an RV park for 55 and older, it’s ideal if you want to live in a community.
- The bedroom on the main floor is another reason this is appropriate for the elderly and for those who don’t like the idea of lofts.
On the exterior end, the clean, modern look is accentuated by the porch and the large windows positioned throughout all 40 feet of the home. A similar story follows inside, where its large footprint works wonders for making it as spacious as possible for a couple.
The large area in the first room divides itself between the living area and the kitchen, with the former getting the larger chunk of the two.
There’s enough space here for all but the most extravagant of living room layouts. Want a U-shaped couch, coffee table, TV and a dedicated dining space? No problem!
Next up is the kitchenette, neatly placed between the living room and the hallway, but still leaving enough space to navigate freely. All the essential appliances are included as well!
To the right of the hallway lies the bathroom, where you get the three standard fittings.
Some space on the walls makes it possible for you to install a towel rack, shelves or cabinets if the space under the vanity isn’t cutting it.
At the end of the hallway of this one bedroom tiny home is the, well, bedroom.
The dedicated closet space is a pleasant touch, not usually found in tiny homes.
This still leaves enough square footage to throw in a queen-size bed without a hitch. Lastly, the second AC placed here is another thing setting this one apart from the rest.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Container Home Gives Tiny Home Vibes for Under $50k
- 20′ Tiny House With Two Lofts Is Jam Packed With Features
- 3 Bed Spacious Gooseneck Tiny House Has Plentiful Storage
For more information about this one bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.