Whether you’re looking for a peaceful creative cabin so you can work on your next masterpiece in solitude, or just a permanent living area, the search ends here. This decent micro home, located in Ohio, comes with 2.45 acres of land.
Keep reading, though, as there’s lots more to discover about this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 2.45 acres land
Tiny Home Price
$79,900, located in Ashtabula, OH.
Tiny Home Features
- There’s an option to only purchase the land for $59,900 if you don’t want the tiny house and want to build your own from scratch instead.
- However, if you like the exterior of the house, the interior comes with minimal furnishings so you can upgrade it to your liking.
- If you’d rather stay away from the community rules and just want a private property of your own, you’re in luck.
- It’s no secret that property prices are getting insanely high even by tiny home standards. The fact that this tiny decent micro home with land is well under 100K makes it a surprise that it’s still available.
Surrounded by a picturesque snow-white landscape, the place is located in a quiet, private area in the wilderness. A small tiny home, almost reminiscent of a cabin, sits on the land and has two windows and a glass door.
The area is located a block away from Lake Erie and the village of Geneva-on-the-lake. This maintains a subtle balance of being away from civilization but not so much that it’ll be hours before you meet another soul.
Inside, it’s clear that you won’t be able to use the lot as a permanent residence, but rather as a cabin.
As you step inside, you’ll find one large room that has some furnishings (not included), to give you an idea of what’s possible.
The right side has enough area for one of those huge U-style work desks. If you prefer minimalism, put up a small table in the corner and you’ll open up room for a small kitchenette if needed.
On the left is an equally big space you can use as for the living/lounge area, bed, or both. There is no bathroom included, but given you get a lot of land, it’s easy to install one along with septic.
You could also choose the eco-friendly option and install a composting toilet instead.
At the end of the day, as long as you’re up for enhancing or replacing the entire thing, this tiny house with land is a bargain, to say the least.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Sno Scandinavian Tiny Home Has A Main Floor Bedroom
- 18′ Tiny Home For Sale Is Noah Certified And Costs Under 50k!
- This 1 Bed Tiny Home Has Classic Style with Unique Storage
For more information about this tiny house with land, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.