Located in the sanctuary city of Watsonville, the price tag of this 18′ Tiny Home for sale is not the only thing it has going for it. Its small size and smart design, as well as the inclusion of furnishings and appliances, make it a great choice.
Sounds good? What’s next is even better. Keep reading to see exactly what’s in store for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 18′ long
- 13′ tall
- 200 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$45,000, located in Watsonville, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- NOAH certification ensures that the tiny home is structurally sound, giving you peace of mind and saving trips/phone calls to an expert.
- No permits are needed to move this bad boy onto the highway. Set up your towing equipment and you’re good to go!
- Since the furnishings and appliances come included, this is a viable option to consider on your hunt for the right tiny home for sale.
- Beautiful large windows adorn the rustic look, letting natural light stream throughout.
On the outside, the small footprint combined with the wheels makes this one a sound option for a myriad of use cases: AirBnB investment, creative retreat or a permanent dwelling for a couple!
Head inside to find the ambiance becoming more rustic thanks to the wood construction overall and the choice of lighting. Sticking to the essentials, it includes everything you might need for tiny living plus some bonuses here and there.
To the right, the living area is an L-shaped couch with a TV above and some furnishings to add to the aesthetic. While it is possible to get a pull-out couch and sleep two more, it’s not recommended due to the lack of a second door and just the overall purpose that an 18-foot tiny home is used for.
The kitchenette comes next, which is a single galley setup with a beautiful window right in front.
Some bonus storage opposite to it (underneath the loft stairs) is an option if the cabinetry underneath isn’t cutting it. Finally, an electric cooktop, a refrigerator and a sink complete the cooking experience.
A sliding door reveals the bathroom that includes a shower, a toilet and a sink.
A medicine cabinet is not usually found in smaller homes but thankfully comes included with this one.
The stairs that lead up to the loft have storage of their own, while the loft itself is an area large enough for a queen size mattress.
At the end of the day, those looking for a NOAH certified tiny home for sale that don’t mind a smaller footprint will absolutely swoon over this micro house!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ Tiny House in NC is NOAH Certified, Packed with Appliances
- 28′ Amish Tiny House Can Be a Cabin or a Micro Dwelling!
- 24′ Brand New Tiny Home Can be a Great Airbnb Rental
For more information about this tiny home for sale, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.