When it comes to tiny homes, upgraded RVs have become a viable choice, as they already arrive with a robust foundation to build on. For instance, take a look at this 26’ Cedar Creek: thanks to the lofts and superb insulation that already come with, a few upgrades have made this a luxurious towable tiny home for 4!
What’s more, is that we’ve barely scratched the surface. Keep reading to find out everything you get with this home on wheels:
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 208 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$70,000 located in Davenport, IA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to two lofts and a large living area, this tiny home for 4 can technically sleep 6, but works best when it’s the former arrangement.
- A washer/dryer is an essential tiny living commodity and comes included.
- All of the essential appliances come with, meaning all you need is furniture and you’re good to go!
- The ductless heat pump and propane heater keep you warm even on the coldest nights.
The exterior of the home takes advantage of the solidly constructed RV, with R-15, R-13, and R-15 insulation for the walls, floor, and ceiling respectively. The double-pane Kinro vinyl windows add to that, making a strong first impression.
Head inside and things only get better, with the vinyl flooring, custom built cabinets and pine wood stairs making the home look as aesthetic as they come.
The living area greets you on the right, with a loft right above it serving as the secondary loft.
You get a TV and the 9,000 BTU Comfort Aire mini split AC, which leaves the couch and an optional coffee table to complete the lounge area. A retractable table is a practical space-saving option as well if you need a dedicated place to work/eat.
On the opposite end, pine stairs (with storage underneath) lead up to the second loft,
A large enough area that essentially makes it a bedroom without walls.
Cabinets here make up for the lack of closet space due to height constraints.
Opposite to the living area lies the kitchenette that consists of a single galley setup
Plus a fridge on the opposite end.
Tons of cabinets plus countertops make cooking a breeze.
At the end of the kitchenette lies the bathroom that comes with a toilet,
And a sink.
To sum it up, as long as you’re fine with lofts, this towable tiny home for 4 is a great family vacation home or even a permanent living option.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Home On Skids Is A Super Durable Dwelling For $27k
- Tiny House With A Loft Spans 32 Feet And Sleeps Up To 6!
- Spacious Tiny House Is The Texas Version Of ‘Living Tiny’
For more information about this tiny home for 4, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.