Rocking a modern blue exterior in a patch of grassland is this tiny home on skids. With a 20-foot long and 8-foot wide layout, it’s one of the tinier variants out there, but still gets everything sorted out.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading to see all that you get with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$27,000 located in Corsicana, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- The tiny home on skids comes with all the essentials for tiny living except a fridge, which is great considering the price.
- Living off the land is a possibility thanks to solar capabilities available as a separate add-on. Throw in a compost toilet, and you have an off-grid home.
- Moderate insulation (R-15 walls, R-22 floor) ensures you can tough out the winter in most zip codes across the country.
- A modern look really suits it, as the interior comes with similar cabinetry and furniture choices.
Dark blue hues, combined with the grooves throughout, impart a solid look to this micro-house. The miniscule area before the main door could be expanded into a tiny porch, and won’t cost too much.
Step inside to be greeted by 20 feet of modern tiny living. Simple white paint can be painted over to rock the colors outside, but the aesthetics of the kitchen cabinetry mean it’s best left as it is.
A small 3-seater couch to the left is best replaced with a larger variant that converts to a bed. This is because the tiny home removes a bedroom to create a larger living area. Another option is to add a loft, as there seems to be enough vertical space to include one, but that can get quite expensive and time-consuming.
The cute dining table serves double duty as a work table and is opposite to the closet. Sticking to the essentials is needed to make the kitchenette work for you, or removing the small shelves and replacing them with larger cabinets instead. All of these modifications are made possible thanks to a small price tag, so you can invest and end up with your dream tiny home on skids for well under $50K!
To the right of the kitchenette is the bathroom that comes with all the standard fixtures: a toilet, a vanity sink, on one side
And a shower on the opposite side. Color choices here make it sync with the rest of the house.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny House Has Unfurnished and Furnished Airbnb Options
- 17′ Locomotive Tiny Home Eliminates Towing Woes!
- 24’ Nordic Style Luxury Tiny House Is up for Sale
For more information about this tiny home on skids, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.