One look at this spacious tiny house, and it’s clear that Texas’ version of living small is radically different from the rest of the tiny house market. Featuring two lofts, two bedrooms, and two bathrooms, it’ll comfortably house four, with room for more when you have a crowd over!
Keep reading to see all that fits into this 45-square-foot beauty.
Tiny Home Size
- 45′ long
- 15′ wide
- 640 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$195,000, located in Candler, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Two lofts, each measuring 220 square feet, are entire bedrooms by themselves, easily holding a king-size mattress, a couch, and more!
- Two spacious bathrooms make it perfect for a family of four.
- NOAH certification ensures you get a sturdy and long-lasting unit.
- Hardwood cabinets and granite countertops are just a few of the luxury features included with this spacious tiny house
On the outside, calling the place “tiny” seems appropriate by Texas standards but hilarious otherwise. The modern blue paint may be antagonistic to the rustic look of the porch, but it still blends well together.
On the inside, the living room serves as the hub that leads into the four different bedrooms.
The kitchenette lies on the wall opposite the main door, with all the appliances included: a microwave, refrigerator, oven, and cooktop. The cabinetry is decent but has room for expansion thanks to a taller ceiling. A dining table for four at the right end is a nice touch and makes up for the overall smaller kitchen.
To the right, the living area hosts a 3-seater couch, a coffee table, and some small items to add to the homely feeling. If you want a larger living area, get rid of those, and an L-style couch should fit in there just fine.
Stairs located to the left and right of the living room each lead to their respective 220-square-foot lofts that host double beds and a ton of legroom. One even has a couch in there, which makes these perfect as guest bedrooms.
The lower bedrooms are just as large as their upper-floor counterparts, but utilize the extra space for bathrooms and closets.
Both bathrooms come with the standard fixtures: a shower, a vanity sink, and a toilet. The larger bathroom has enough space in the shower to add a bathtub as well.
To summarize, if you’re in the market for a spacious tiny house with more rooms and don’t mind shelling out a bit extra, this one ends that search for you.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Tumbleweed Tiny House Is Perfect for Traveling All Year Round
- Certified Durable Tiny Home is Perfect For 4-Seasons Traveling!
- This Minimalistic Tiny House is THE Eco-Friendly Home on Wheels!
For more information about this spacious tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.