With ever-increasing property mortgage rates and exorbitant asking prices, getting a tiny home has never been more lucrative. As long as you own land or can arrange to park it somewhere, you can get an eco-friendly dwelling that costs a fraction of a regular one. Don’t get it twisted; they can be spacious too, such as this tiny house with a loft to give you more living space in essentially the same area.
Read on to learn more about the $96,000 Arizonian dwelling.
Tiny Home Size
- 28′ long (32′ including lofts)
Tiny Home Price
$96,000, located in Mesa, AZ.
Tiny Home Features
- Having guests over can create an issue for sleeping arrangements, unless you get a tiny house with a loft. Thankfully, this one has two!
- A two-ton split AC is a step up from the standard offerings and keeps everything comfy in the mobile home.
- NOAH and ANSI+ certifications ensure you’re not getting a tiny home with questionable construction quality.
- Having an all-electric layout means the home needs no gas and gives it an eco-friendly touch.
On the outside, the aesthetics of the home already set the tone for what can be expected inside, which it delivers. Triple axles make towing a comfortable endeavor, but you will need a good towing vehicle as the home’s GVWR is on the higher end. Since this is a tiny house with a loft (two, actually), the overall length is 32 feet, even if the footprint is a 28-foot one.
On the inside, the living room greets you first, featuring an L-style couch. Instead of a TV, a projector occupies the space over the window and provides entertainment. A small table next to the kitchenette takes care of work and dining for two. The ladder sits right in between and provides access to the smaller loft, which can house a double bed.
A small L-style countertop adorns the kitchenette and looks super pretty. Whatever space remains after the appliances is occupied by copious amounts of beautiful cabinetry. Some shelving on the walls looks super attractive, while the storage under the stairs makes up for the lack of cabinetry on the said walls.
To the far end, you get the bathroom, which has standard fittings plus a washer and dryer.
Climbing ladders for loft access can get difficult, especially for the elderly, which is where the second loft comes in. Accessible by stairs (that come with a safety railing), you get more space than the other loft to accommodate the larger queen-size bed. Two end tables provide some storage for paraphernalia as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ Tiny House With Dual Lofts is Packed with Modern Details
- 20’ Modern Tiny Home Features Custom Cabinetry + Spacious Loft
- 24’ Nordic Style Luxury Tiny House is Up For Sale
For more information about this tiny house with a loft, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.