Looking nothing like what it once was, this 1912 sheep wagon, or gypsy wagon tiny home as it’s sometimes called, has features that also make it a suitable choice for a guest home. If you’d rather be on the move, the off-grid capabilities will help your tiny home adventures across the 50 states!
Need to know more? We’ve got you! Keep scrolling and we’ll show you what’s in store for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 12’ long
- 6’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$25,000, located in Duchesne, UT.
Tiny Home Features
- Insulation is a non-issue with this one. No matter where you set up shop, you’re nice and cozy!
- Wheels put the ‘wagon’ in this wagon tiny home. Thanks to its low weight, it is easy to tow this one as well.
- Both the exterior and interior of the house have a rustic feel, which sets it apart from standard offerings.
- For 25 grand, it’s noteworthy that you get a nearly complete home in a super small footprint.
Right off the bat you get a strong, rustic first impression. While a two-color scheme would have worked wonders (as it did for the interior), it’s a solid choice nonetheless. Since the home is built on a wagon, the height difference makes it necessary to have an appropriate ladder to access the door.
As you head inside, get ready for your eyes to feast on the rustic beauty, accentuated by the ropes surrounding the perimeter and the windows. It’s wood, the whole wood and nothing but the wood here.
The kitchenette comes first on the right, which has an old western brand stove, and some storage in the form of a small cabinet behind it. The curved walls make it difficult to add more cabinets, but you can certainly add one above the window.
To the left lies the living area which is basically a seating area but thanks to A/C and D/C wiring added in, you can install a TV as well.
At the end lies the area to add a mattress and get a bed. Tons of storage underneath the bed and the living area make it possible for you to live permanently in this wagon tiny home as well.
To summarize, as long as you’re fine with the intended use of the home, the lack of a bathroom becomes a non-issue. Park it in a campground when you’re not on the move, and you’re pretty much set!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 3 Bed Tiny Home Comes With All The Appliances, Is A Bargain!
- Double Lofted Tiny Home Uses The 12′ Ceiling To The Fullest
- 40-Footed Renovated Tiny Home Is A Luxurious Trailer Under $60k!
For more information about this wagon tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.