Looking no different than any other Keystone Montana 3402RL, this 40 footed renovated tiny home will raise an eyebrow or two once you head inside. What’s more, is that all of its features and renovations won’t break the bank, thanks to a very reasonable asking price of $55K!
Sounds good already? There’s more! Keep reading to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in Carrollton, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- The RV armor roof is a maintenance-free addition that should last you for years to come.
- Stepping the game up over the standard offerings, this 40 footed renovated tiny home includes a king-sized bed.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring needs no introduction. It’s durable, long-lasting and most importantly, looks absolutely beautiful!
- Two TVs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom, offer entertainment when you just want to kick your feet up and relax.
While simple living becomes the name of the game in a typical tiny home, this one makes its own path by including a ton of things to ooh and aah over. Head inside to be greeted by 40 feet of eco-friendly mobility that doesn’t skimp on luxury features.
Right off the bat, the kitchen itself makes a spacious, strong impression. A complete setup that includes a lot of countertop space makes cooking a breeze. A custom made banquette dining booth along with the backsplash and cabinets serve as the proverbial cherry on top.
Just a few steps ahead, the living area comes next: a wide, roomy area that still utilizes vertical space for more storage. A 3-seater couch and two more seats make this feel more and more like a regular home.
Enter the bedroom and the king-size bed stands out, giving you tons of space for sleeping comfy. There’s enough cabinetry surrounding the walls and the ends to make up for the lack of closets, which it does.
A second TV up front lets you binge watch your favorite shows right from the comfort of your bed.
The tiled bathroom looks just as luxurious as the rest of the home, albeit a bit tiny. However, there’s all the standard fittings included.
To sum it up, this 40 footed renovated tiny home comes with all the bells and whistles of a luxury home, and more than justifies its price tag.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Luxury Container Home Is the Perfect Airbnb for Some Extra $$
- Lakefront Tiny House in Orlando is Packed with Appliances
- Aesthetic Tiny Home Is a Sub-100k, Feature-rich Tiny Dwelling!
For more information about this renovated tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.