Whether you’re on the hunt for a not-so-small permanent home or something that you can AirBnb out and get some passive income, this three bedroom tiny home is worth taking a look at. With all the appliances, a 70K price tag and a super spacious interior, it’s got everything you’ll need and then some.
But wait! There’s more. Keep reading to find out everything that the mobile home has in store for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 35′ long
- 8’5.6″ wide
- 297 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$70,000, located in Bellingham, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- A bedroom on the main floor makes this three bedroom tiny home a practical choice for whom lofts aren’t always an option (such as the elderly).
- All the appliances shown in the pictures come included, meaning all you need is furniture to begin your tiny living journey.
- Two lofts provide additional sleeping space for 4 more, or become a great space for storing paraphernalia.
- Most tiny home bathrooms in this price bracket come with the bare minimum. However, this one includes a tub as well as a shower, letting you enjoy the end of the day on a relaxing note.
Exterior-wise, the home’s sleek modern look is complemented by a ton of windows placed strategically to ensure adequate airflow and natural lighting throughout the home.
Once you head inside, a similar look follows, albeit with a touch of rustic thanks to the wood flooring. A large room greets you first which shares its square footage with the kitchenette on the left and the living area on the right.
Regardless of the shared quarters, there’s still enough room in the living area to squeeze in a 3-seater couch with a small coffee table in between and a TV on the wall up front, giving you a complete lounge area. A mini split with heat and air conditioning keeps everything cozy in the three bedroom tiny home.
Just beside the living area lies the ladder that leads up to the first loft. Here, you get enough space for a double bed mattress. It shares the area with the bathroom located downstairs which includes three standard bathroom fittings plus a bathtub.
The kitchenette comes with a ton of cabinets, a full-size washer and dryer, double electric burners and a convection oven. That, coupled with the smart layout gives you a complete tiny home kitchen.
A sliding door just beside the kitchenette leads into the master bedroom on the lower floor, which is a massive space that can comfortably fit a queen-size bed with enough legroom for two closets. The loft is directly above, which can also host a mattress of equivalent size.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 21′ Display Model Tiny Home Is Perfect For Glamping Or Full Time Living
- 24′ Cozy Tiny House Is Built For Winter, Ready To Move In
- 40′ Tiny Cabin Home Screams Aesthetic From Floor To Ceiling
For more information about this three bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.