Dubbed the ‘California Cabin’ by Tiny Smart House, one look at this decently spacious, custom tiny home and it’s obvious why this one has an asking price over 100 grand. Not only do you get all the bells and whistles, but an upgrade option that basically makes this a move-in ready residence.
Sounds interesting? There’s more! Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 30′ long
Tiny Home Price
$115,000, located in Albany, OR.
This custom tiny home is built by Tiny Smart House in Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- If furnishing isn’t your thing, and you just want a move-in ready home, this can be furnished (plus warranty) for an additional $20K.
- Have something you wanted different in the home? The manufacturer can tweak it to your liking as well! Contact them for more details.
- Wheels mean you can get this tiny home to your land in no time!
- If you’re comfortable with a pull-out couch, you can potentially sleep four people in the custom tiny home.
The custom tiny home looks, well, custom right from the get-go. A unique and modern aesthetic that replicates itself inside looks great, but we’re mostly concerned about the windows, or lack thereof. The small hexagonal ones can only do the bare minimum, something to keep in mind if you’re used to a super bright, naturally lit home.
As you head on in, the space on the right is reserved for the living area, with a storage loft above to solve the tricky living situation. A 3-seater or even an L-style couch might fit in here, with a TV above the main door.
The left end bears the kitchenette: a single galley setup that utilizes the home’s high ceiling to add cabinets. You get a 4-burner range (with oven), and a sink with the standard setup. Upgrading to the furnished version gets you everything needed for tiny living.
The stairs opposite to the kitchenette lead into the loft which, thanks to a taller height, keeps the accidental bumping of heads on the ceiling to a minimum. A small window on the side is a nice touch as well.
At the end of the hallway lies the bathroom that comes with a toilet, vanity and shower.
To summarize, the custom home has a lot working for it, even in the barebones version. The price may be on the higher end for some, but that is easily made up for with its features and financing options.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Micro Mobile Tiny House Is An Affordable Fully Loaded Space
- 24′ Custom Tiny House Includes Two Lofts And Appliances
- Vintage Renovated Tiny Home Is Priced At $20k, Sleeps 4
For more information about this custom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or visit Tiny Smart House. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.