Spanning 24 feet long and 16 feet wide, this micro house is all about being an affordable and minimalistic dwelling. For a little over 10 Gs, you get a minimalistic tiny home with warranty, loft and more!
Still want to know more? Keep scrolling!
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 16′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$12,500, located in Cleburne, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the loft, finished construction and a rent-to-own option, when compared to other homes under 20K, this one sets itself apart in more ways than one.
- The price of minimalistic tiny home with warranty includes delivery, setup and leveling as well!
- Given its a tiny home with warranty, it’s basically a testament to their build quality.
- Its width of 16′ makes it much larger than a typical 24′ long home which is generally 8′ wide.
On the outside, the finished home looks cabin-esque but with a retro green finish. As you head inside, the large windows stand out, allowing natural light to pour in and illuminate every square foot of the home.
The living area comes first, a large enough area for you to comfortably keep a U-style couch and a large TV thanks to the large wall. You might just be able to squeeze in a small coffee table and a retractable work/dining table if you do some measurements prior to furnishing.
A few steps ahead is the kitchenette, which occupies a small section of the right wall, just below the window. While it’s just a small countertop with a sink and some storage underneath, it can be upgraded easily. Thanks to its price tag, you can go balls to the wall and get a fully furnished cooking space with a lot to spare on other furnishings.
The space just beyond the kitchenette is adequate for a bathroom. Once again, given it’s a shell home, you’ll need to install the necessary plumbing to get it going. On the flip side, this also means you basically get to build your dream home well within budget, including attractive modifications such as going off-grid.
Just above the main door lies the loft whose size makes it adequate for one. If there are two people living, consider getting a Murphy bed to get the maximum space possible.
At the end of the day, the home isn’t as broad-spectrum as others. However, it excels at what it’s intended for: a tiny home with warranty that doesn’t break the bank and can be designed to your heart’s content..
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Home In Arizona Has Appliances, Tons Of Storage Space
- 492 Sq Ft Tiny Home with Porch is Luxurious Living
- 399 Sf Park Model Tiny Home Is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
For more information about this tiny home with warranty, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.