Featured on the Rachael Ray Show for its stunning design and unique concept, this 3 bedroom tiny house is now up for sale, ready to be called your own. Perfect for a family who wants to downsize or a couple who want to make it their retirement home or even just an extra property that can be rented out as an Airbnb, this space ticks all the boxes.
Scroll down to get a quick glimpse into the stunning interiors and the features that make it so worth the price tag it comes at.
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$124,900, located in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey.
Tiny Home Features
- The 3 bedroom tiny house is spacious, and offers two lofts in addition to a main floor bedroom.
- The space can be a great choice for a family looking to downsize or as a home for their parents, parked on their property.
- The tiny house also comes with a deck and a shed included. The deck can easily be set up with your jacuzzi too!
- The house is move-in ready, which means it comes packed with everything you see in the pictures- including the furniture pieces and the appliances.
Since the time it was built in 2017, this 3 bedroom tiny house has been the humble abode of a family of 5, who actually built the space from scratch. There are many features that set this gorgeous tiny house apart- let’s take a quick look.
The living space is simple, and has enough space to accomodate a sectional couch, that can be also turned into a sleeping space when needed. In addition, there’s a small coffee table and a large entertainment cum storage unit. On the right is another smaller storage unit.
Right opposite the kitchen area, which has a comfortable seating area, a long coffee table which can be turned into a nice dining spot too. The kitchen features a countertop, a sink, a propane range and oven and the perfect space to bring in a refrigerator. For storage, you’ll have tons of space- the cabinets and drawers, an in-built storage shelf and some wall mounted open shelves too.
The bathroom is another beautifully done up space, packing in a standard flushing toilet, a shower space, a sink, a large vanity, a mirror, a dedicated space for a washer-dryer combo and some storage space above it for your bathroom essentials.
The bedroom on the main floor is small but comfortable- it accommodates a queen bed, and thanks to the large windows, it doesn’t feel cramped at all. At the entrance, you’ll find another small built-in storage structure.
The house has two lofts- one above the living area, which can accomodate a queen mattress, and still leave a decent amount of space to set up a little workspace and lounge area.
The other loft is right above the main floor bedroom, and can be set up with a couch bed or a mattress, turning into another additional sleeping area.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 38’ Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Two Lofts
- Country Chic 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Heritage Housing Oasis
- Stunning 40’ Tiny Home with 3 Bedrooms is the Perfect Family Home
For more information about this 3 bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.