The drawback with most tiny houses is that they have loft bedrooms, which can not really be an option for a lot of individuals. This 38’ tiny house actually works its way around that, and fits a main floor bedroom in addition to the two sleeping lofts in the 400 sq ft of space that it offers.
But that’s not all- the house also packs in a lot more than just that. Scroll down and read on to know more about just that.
Tiny Home Size
- 38’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$118,000, located in Somerset, Wisconsin.
Tiny Home Features
- With 3’’ spray foam insulation all throughout, this 38’ tiny house is perfect for all season use.
- One of the best features of the tiny house is the bedroom on the main floor, in addition to two lofts, that can each be used as sleeping areas.
- The house also features custom cabinets and countertops, water resistant laminate flooring and a sturdy Volstruck steel stud construction.
- The space also packs in stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, and a mini split for heating and cooling.
With a quaint and charming appearance on the outside, and well-done up interiors, this 38’ tiny house can be the perfect tiny space for anyone looking for a spacious and comfortable tiny house to move into, or just a guest space to park on their land.
Weighing 21,000 pounds, this tiny house features gorgeous laminate flooring, RV water and electric hookups, pine walls and ceiling and Sierra Pacific windows.
The living space might be tiny, but it still fits a nice sitting area, a chair, a futon and a side table. And of course, you can also set it up the way you want to.
The kitchen is impressive and accommodates an apartment refrigerator, a stainless steel sink, a 4 burner range and oven and lots of storage shelves and cabinets that can fit your pantry basics. An extension of the gorgeous countertop can be teamed up with a bar stool and can be turned into a nice little dining area as well.
The bathroom is bright white and has all the essentials- a dedicated shower area separated from the rest of the space by a glass enclosure, a standard toilet, a large vanity, a sink and a huge mirror.
The bedroom on the main floor has 6’2’’ ceiling height and fits a queen sized bed and a closet.
Both the loft bedrooms (7*8) are sized just perfectly to accomodate a queen bed, and can serve as additional sleeping areas or storage spaces- depending on your personal preference. One loft, which is above the living area, can be accessed through a ladder, and the other is accessible through the stairs leading up to it.
All in all, this tiny house can be an excellent deal for anyone who’s looking for a well made, spacious structure that is not just aesthetically pleasing but functional too.
Still looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Park Model Tiny House Can Be The Tiny House of Your Dreams
- Modern Two Storey Tiny Home is Beautifully Built
- Stunning Two Bedroom Tiny House Features Standup Loft
For more information about this 38’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.