What was once a 40-foot shipping commodity has now, with the right ingredients, turned into a super aesthetic, super spacious tiny house.
Driven for 0 miles, the brand-new home has a ton of windows for natural lighting, three separate doors and dedicated rooms while still maintaining enough legroom.
Still want to know more? Only a few scrolls down!
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 8′ wide
- 9′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$58,000 located in Catawba, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- R-19 and R-30 insulation in the walls and ceiling, in that order, means you can virtually move this property anywhere in the country without a hiccup.
- Beautiful hardwood floors and shiplap, along with other design choices make this spacious tiny house as aesthetic as they come.
- Tons of windows and two massive glass doors mean you’ll never have to worry about natural lighting and ventilation.
- A main floor bedroom makes this home viable for the elderly or those who cannot climb loft ladders/stairs.
On the outside, the black paint, windows and glass doors don’t set it apart from any other repurposed container home.
Head inside (through any of the three doors) and there’s a stark difference, since it’s a beautiful and a half.
The living room features a picturesque brick backdrop upon which rests the 3-seater couch. A small cabinet with TV in front of the couch takes care of entertainment.
While the plentiful wall space means you can easily upgrade to a larger TV and wall-mount somewhere down the line.
A table just beside serves double duty as a dining and work area and sits two.
A few steps further and you find yourself in the kitchen. The area divides itself into countertop space plus the stainless steel sink and refrigerator on one side.
And some more countertop space, the stove and the oven on the other side.
This, combined with the cabinets and plenty of legroom puts the ‘spacious’ in this spacious tiny house.
Slide the door open at the end of the kitchen to reveal the bedroom, a (roughly) 9 by 7 feet area that will host a queen size bed (still under construction, will be added soon).
While there are some shelves at the bottom for storage, you’d be better off adding more shelves due to a lack of closet space.
The bathroom is located at the end and comes with all the standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- One Bed Tiny Home in Tennessee is ANSI Certified!
- 26′ Tiny Mobile Home is a Luxurious One Bed Dwelling!
- Two Story Tiny House in Livingston Is Spacious to Boot!
For more information about this spacious tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.