Sitting in a tiny village near Lancaster, this tiny mobile home has hosted an open house on October 30th (Sunday) from 12 to 3 pm if you want to visit the 26’ tiny mobile home in person.
However, if you’re located far away, or a virtual tour will suffice, read on to see all that the towable house has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 26′ long
- 8′ wide
- Additional 4′ bump out
Tiny Home Price
$97,500 located in Elizabethtown, PA.
Tiny Home Features
- Custom design means, instead of a factory-made variant where cost cutting is commonplace, extra thought has been put into the property when constructing it.
- When space is at a premium, amenities such as a stacked washer and dryer are a godsend. Thankfully, it comes with the tiny mobile home.
- A neat layout, white hues, and contemporary cabinetry make the house a modern one.
- 6+ windows let the natural light swim throughout and provide sufficient airflow in the micro-residence.
On the outside, an elegant combination of rustic brown and dark blue will have you swooning over this towable house. However, the real magic lies inside. Open the door to be greeted by a contemporary home with bright LED lights, plenty of windows, and the whole nine yards.
The living room comes first, with enough space to fit a loveseat or a small L-style couch with a coffee table. A 45-inch TV can occupy the wall space for entertainment while shelving below can keep the Wi-Fi and other related set-top boxes. Two windows provide adequate airflow as well.
Matching the dark blue outdoors, the modern cabinetry is placed strategically around the appliances to get you the most out of the available kitchen space. A full-sized fridge, dishwasher, 2 burner cooktop, and microwave mean you get the whole cooking package in this tiny mobile home.
Five steps up the stairs and you’re in the bedroom. Here, the closet and storage areas are aplenty and complement the under-the-stairs storage. You get enough square footage for a queen-size bed, while two windows provide the same airflow as the living room.
At the left end (on the main floor), just before the sliding door to the bathroom, lies the washer/dryer, which helps save space for the standard fittings. The shower, sink, and toilet leave some legroom for you to move around properly.
In a nutshell, if you don’t mind shelling out a little extra to get an aesthetically pleasing tiny home with spacious rooms, this one should get you going.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Modern 24′ Tiny House with Two Bedrooms Priced Below $50k
- 2 Bedroom Unfinished Tiny House in Bakersfield Priced at $30k
- Hobbit Themed Tiny Cottage Comes with Furniture
For more information about this tiny mobile home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.