If a country dwelling is what you’re after, whether for a vacation home, an investment, or a permanent tiny residence, the hunt ends here! Check out why we think you should definitely pay this two story tiny house in Livingston a visit:
Tiny Home Size
- 784 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$50,000, located in Livingston, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Using vertical space, the two-story tiny house gives you a ton of space with a super small footprint.
- The upper floor leaves a ton of space even after the bed, so you can have a small work table, huge closets, and more!
- In the current market where property prices are high as ever, this tiny home makes you a homeowner now at just $50K plus land costs!
- The antique farmhouse design on the inside complements the rustic look on the outside, giving off “country” vibes overall. Yeehaw!
With downsized living space and minimalism taking the world by storm, getting a tiny home has never been more lucrative. If that sounds like you but you’d still want some of the large spaces you’re used to in that place you’re renting, check out this two-story tiny house.
On the outside, the tiny house looks as farmhouse-y as they come. A dark brown shade on the lower floor, followed by a darker brown as you go up, adorns this rustic dwelling.
Pictures of the current owners of the residence already show all that’s possible with this tiny home. The living area can fit a super comfy 3-seater, two recliner seats, some cabinetry, and a work table for two!
The kitchen area beside the stairs makes maximum use of vertical space for all the cabinetry your cooking will ever need. The appliances will leave a ton of cooking space, while the area underneath the stairs is bonus storage!
Head on up the stairs to reach the second floor, which welcomes you to a massive second floor, which is basically open season. Want a lavish bedroom with a king-size bed and a walk-in closet? Sure. Or would you rather separate the bedroom and have a home office on the second floor? The possibilities are endless!
The slide-out door to the bathroom (on the main floor) has all the standard fittings plus some extra cabinetry and storage as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 32′ Renovated Tiny Home On Wheels Packs in a Ton of Upgrades
- Towable tiny house is a 20′ Blank Canvas or Turnkey Ready Home Up to you!
- 40′ Skoolie Tiny House is Modern Beauty on Wheels!
For more information about this two story tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.