If plot issues and construction woes are your pet peeves when purchasing a property, fret not! This one bed tiny home takes care of all of that and more.
Keep scrolling to see all that you get with this eco-friendly dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 10′ wide
- 200 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$58,000, located in Newport, TN.
Tiny Home Features
- Say goodbye to second guessing and taking trips to a construction expert; this tiny home is ANSI Certified!
- With a shed and deck included, outdoor entertainment is taken care of in this one bed tiny home.
- Thanks to vertical space optimization and a storage loft, you’ll have enough room to store all your belongings.
- If you’d rather settle down than move elsewhere, you can rent out the land at $325 a month and live amongst the green landscapes of Newport!
Sitting pretty on Bybee Road, this one bed tiny home is built on a lot in a tiny home community that’s 42 acres wide and currently has 6 tiny homes. Thus, it doesn’t come as a surprise that it sports a rustic Tennessee-esque look.
Once you’re done marveling at the large accented windows, head inside and find yourself in one of the tinier tiny homes, but which is enough for you to comfortably reside in.
To the right, the living area/bedroom lets you chill and binge your favorite shows with a TV up front. The mini-split AC/heater keeps things comfy whether you’re relaxing or working on the work table, which can be placed next to the bed.
A large number of shelves on walls and every other corner makes it possible for you to store every cooking ingredient in the kitchenette on the left. Countertop space, while limited, is enough to get things done. The apartment-sized refrigerator, raised countertops, and custom sink add to the overall aesthetics of the micro dwelling.
The bathroom at the end has the standard fittings, while the loft gives the option to get a sofa for the living room and have sleeping arrangements upstairs. A couple of other useful add-ons are smoke detectors and sprinkler systems, essentially turning this property turnkey ready.
A virtual tour is also available on this website that will show both the exterior and interior of this tiny home.
To summarize, if you’re in the market for a micro home that is turnkey ready, is a good value for money, and doesn’t waste your time on repairs, this one is your best bet!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Tiny House with Main Floor Bedroom Comes at a Steal Price
- Super Tiny Home is the Ideal Dwelling on Wheels For One!
- Two Bedroom High End Tiny Home Downsizes Square Footage Sans Lifestyle
For more information about this one bed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.