If you have been looking for a sturdy and spacious tiny home that doesn’t get out of hand with the budget, and is still comfortably sized for a small family, you’ve got to give this 32 footer a look.
The house comes with two loft areas, which can each be used as a storage area, along with a few other add-ons that are worth a mention.
Scroll down to take a quick look at everything that’s packed in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13.6’ high
Tiny Home Price
$72,000, located in San Antonio, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 400 sq ft of space, this spacious tiny home is redefining the limits of what you can expect a tiny home to have.
- The home has two lofts which can be used as sleeping spaces, in addition to the other comfortably sized rooms on the main floor.
- The wood walls, when coupled with the vinyl flooring, lend the interior space a stylish and elegant look.
- The house also comes with a ready sewage hookup, a gas stove and oven and a mini split 2 ton inverter all included in the pricing.
The smart siding and the subtle and classic exteriors of this spacious tiny home may seem appealing, but wait till you see what’s inside to make the decision.
This 32’ long house has an impressive ceiling height, which means its loft bedrooms feel so much more comfortable than those you’d come across in most other tiny homes.
The main floor of the tiny house has a living area, a kitchen with countertops on both sides and a bathroom packed with all essentials.
As you step in through the main door, you’ll find a separate section on the left, which can be turned into a living area by bringing in a couch and a small entertainment unit. If you want to, you can also transform this space into a main floor bedroom or an office area.
On the right is the kitchen space which flaunts quartz countertops, a double stainless steel sink, an oven, a stove and a tiled backsplash.
There are plenty of bright white cabinets and drawers here for storage of your essentials.
The bathroom is up ahead just beside the kitchen, separated from the space by a door. While the post doesn’t have any focused pictures of the bathroom, it does claim to have a stand up shower measuring 24 x 40” along with a standard toilet.
The loft above the living area and the one above the kitchen and the bathroom are both accessible through a ladder, and can each easily accommodate a queen mattress, leaving ample space to bring in your storage cubes or bedside tables, if not more.
The house also has outlets in many areas, has a sewage hookup and is water ready too. All you really need to do is get in your furniture and move right in!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Shipping Container House Is 40 Feet Of Modern Tiny Living
- Airbnb Tiny Home Is A 340 Square Footed Dwelling With Financing!
- Minimalism And Comfort In This 399 Sf Spacious Tiny House
For more information about this spacious tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.