If you have been looking for a nice tiny space to move into- somewhere beautiful, surrounded by great people and yet, peaceful enough to allow you to enjoy solitude when you want to, this 399 sq ft spacious tiny house is your best bet.
Not only is it beautifully built, but is also placed just right.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Read on to get a quick glimpse into all you need to know about the tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 399 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$80,000, located in Heber, Arizona
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 399 sq ft of space and flaunting a beautiful vaulted ceiling, this spacious tiny house does offer a lot of value.
- Inside, you’ll find full sized kitchen appliances and loads of storage space to make your minimalist life easier.
- The main floor bedroom is surely a plus, but there’s also a massive loft upstairs which can be turned into an office or doubled up as a sleeping area.
- The house is strategically set in Heber RV Park resort, allowing you to fully experience tiny living at its best.
Want to embrace the minimalist life without having to shell out a lot? This spacious tiny house might just do it for you. Set perfectly in a park resort, you can experience the bliss and comfort of going tiny here, and bask in the gorgeous Arizona sunset.
With the vaulted ceiling and the plenty of windows, the interior of the house is bright and full of natural light.
The living area is decently sized, and while it is pretty much empty, you can spice it up with a sectional or regular sized couch and an entertainment unit, if not more.
The kitchen has all the essentials- marble countertops, a sink and full sized appliances including a refrigerator, a 4 burner stove and oven, and a compact dishwasher.
What’s best is that you’ll find tons of storage space here for your kitchen essentials and an entire pantry section too.
The bathroom is beautifully designed and has everything you need- a glass shower enclosure,
a toilet and a vanity with sink and a mirror.
The main floor bedroom is a gorgeous space with space to bring in a queen bed and two bedside tables.
On the opposite wall is a huge full sized closet with sliding doors that are fitted with full length mirrors.
The upstairs loft is a bonus space. It is massive and can easily accommodate a queen mattress
And still leave enough space to bring in some storage units and even set up a small work corner.
There’s also a 9×9 metal shed in the back which can be used for storage, and if you have pets, they’ll enjoy the 4 ft vinyl fence with access provided by a large Endura Flap pet door.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Lovely Tiny Home Provides All the Essentials for a Creative Haven
- 28′ Spacious Tiny Home in NC Has Modern Elements
- High End Tiny House Has 300 SQ FT Plus A Shed
For more information about this spacious tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.