Made by Boxvana, this 340-square foot property, dubbed the ‘Henderson Model’ can be a man-cave, she-shed or an AirBnB tiny home. With a recent Thanksgiving discount, it’s up for grabs for $40K instead of the actual price of $45K, for a limited time!
Still want to take your time and dot the Is and cross the Ts before you decide? Keep reading for a quick tour:
Tiny Home Size
- 340 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$40,000, located in Debord, KY.
Tiny Home Features
- Murphy beds are a furnishing choice that should be present in more tiny homes due to their utility. Fortunately, the home includes one.
- Wired solar panels give the home an eco-friendly touch. If you can manage to set up a composting toilet and tanks, you can have an off-the-grid home too!
- 12,000 BTU Mini Split should keep you, or the tenant of this AirBnB tiny home warm and cozy.
- A double galley kitchen gives you more space to work with plus more cabinetry for all your cooking ingredients!
A dark royal blue color scheme adorns the exterior. Clean white borders around the windows and door blend well overall and the metal roof extends a bit further out to protect the exterior lights from rain or snow.
Head inside to be greeted by the modern interior with lots of natural light thanks to the windows with LED lights taking charge when it’s sundown.
The double galley kitchen comes first, sporting butcher block countertops, tons of legroom and a bunch of cabinets. Plenty of space assures that you can fit a fairly large cooktop (with oven) and a full-size refrigerator as well. The 12,000 BTU AC on top keeps things nice and warm (or cool, depending on the situation).
Head a bit further and you’ll find yourself in the bedroom which becomes the living area once you retract that Murphy bed up. Since there is some space up in the loft, you could also potentially turn that into a sleeping area and have a dedicated living space instead.
At the end, the tiled bathroom is a bit larger than most, and has the standard fittings: toilet, shower and sink. Some storage under the sink is convenient, and some wall space above the toilet can be used for additional cabinetry as well.
To summarize, this affordable residence is as versatile as they come. Use it as a creative retreat to work on your next masterpiece. You can also add furnishings to turn it into an AirBnB tiny home that’s an excellent source of passive income.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Luxury Shipping Container Tiny Home is Budget Friendly Too
- Lovely Tiny Home Provides All the Essentials for a Creative Haven
- 28′ Spacious Tiny Home in NC Has Modern Elements
For more information about this luxury tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.