Custom built and packed with essentials, this 2 bedroom tiny house is an off-grid capable and turnkey ready tiny house you need to check out. Whether you have been looking for a tiny space to move into full time or are looking for an additional property to invest in and rent out, this space is perfect for many reasons.
Scroll down and take a quick look to find out more about everything that’s packed in.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
Tiny Home Price
$89,000, located in Lakeside, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- Equipped with new zero miles heavy duty tires with coverings and a 50 amp plug in for standard power hook up, this 2 bedroom tiny house has everything you need to live in it comfortably.
- The living area, kitchen and the bathroom are downstairs, and the two lofts serve as sleeping areas.
- The house also features a roof deck which offers stunning views, and has a skylight that opens up halfway.
- It also includes all water connections and pumps for both standard RV hookup or off grid, and comes with a new Bluetti power supply battery that can be connected to solar or charged with wall plug in or car battery.
With a manual hydraulic jack and level included for easy leveling in any location and brand new eco certified non-toxic vinyl flooring throughout, this 2 bedroom tiny house is an excellent new tiny house on the market.
The living area may be small, but is still a comfortable space with a nice couch. On the opposite, you’ll find the storage stairs that lead up to the loft bedroom.
There’s also a nice closet here for storage & a wall mounted TV set.
A wooden fireplace ins installed in living area.
The kitchen flaunts new countertops and has a propane stove and oven combo with vent overhea, a microwave, a sink, and lots of cabinets and drawers.
And a propane refrigerator all in white which make the space appear more bright.
The bathroom is separated from the rest of the space by a rustic sliding door, and has a walk-in Shower with rain head shower wand and tile surround,
A Separette Brand composting toilet equipped which allows easy gray water collection. Can be converted to flush toilets easily along with a sink and a vanity.
There are two lofts- both spacious enough to accommodate queen beds,
And still leave a bit of extra space.
One loft is accessible through the storage stairs,
And the other through a ladder.
In addition, the house also packs in some essential appliances including a propane on demand tankless hot water heater, a cubic mini wood stove, a washer-dryer combo, a new Bluetti power supply battery and an Evap cooler and electric heater.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Rustic 240 SQ FT Tiny Home is Towable
- Luxury Container Home Is the Perfect Airbnb for Some Extra $$
- 20′ Tiny Trailer House for 22k Sleeps 2 Person!
For more information about this 2 bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.