Constructed in April this year, this bargain tiny home is one of the smaller offerings, measuring 15 feet long. Don’t get it twisted, however, as the home doesn’t skimp on any of the essentials whatsoever and in fact includes a fridge, taller ceiling and more!
Interested? Scroll on and discover everything about this sub-50K tiny house:
Tiny Home Size
- 15’3’ long
- 7’2” wide
- 10’3″ tall
- 146 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$39,000, located in San Diego, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to its dimensions, the home is compliant with the US Department of Transportation and doesn’t require any special moving permits.
- Ikea cabinets, wood vinyl flooring and huge windows mean you get many more features in this bargain tiny home instead of being stuck with the bare minimum.
- Utilizing that 10’ ceiling to the fullest, the home comes with a loft. This gives you much more space on the main floor for better living despite a small footprint.
- Sub-50,000 dollar homes are generally barebones or have some major repairs needed. Thankfully, there’s none of that in this one, letting you move in hassle-free!
Exterior-wise, the sober green and yellow hues give the home a pseudo-rustic feel, an ambiance that replicates itself once you head inside as well. The four windows provided are sufficient for adequate natural lighting and airflow.
To the left, the living area is basically a small space for adding a couch and a TV to the side. To add any further furnishing, you’ll need to swap the stairs in favor of a ladder instead.
The kitchenette to the right gets everything done in a single galley setup plus a fridge that fits snugly in a compartment underneath the stairs.
Enough cabinetry on top and underneath the countertop ensures you’ll never run out of space for your cooking materials.
A few steps further and you’ll find the bathroom that has a shower, a sink and a toilet.
On the left side of the bargain tiny home are the stairs that lead up to the loft. Decently sized, they’ll comfortably fit a queen-size mattress. The stairs have storage underneath which should make up for the lack of a closet, or you can add some more cabinets to the upper walls instead.
To sum it up, this easily towable tiny home is a hassle-free tiny living option that won’t break the bank.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Custom Tiny House Captures the Essence of Tiny Living
- 37′ Park Model Tiny Cabin is Fully Furnished, Affordable
- 1 Bedroom Tiny House Comes with a Porch, Affordable Price Tag
For more information about this bargain tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.