If you have been looking for a sturdy and well built tiny space that doesn’t feel too cramped, this 28’ two bedroom tiny home could be a fantastic choice. If you don’t have a restricted budget, and are looking for a truly comfortable tiny home to call your own and move into full time, this one is worth checking out.
Scroll down and read on to take a quick look at everything you can expect to find in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
Tiny Home Price
$82,000, located in Newnan, Georgia.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 320 sq ft of space, this two bedroom tiny home is a spacious tiny space that is perfect for someone looking to go tiny for the first time.
- The space is perfect for a small family or a couple, and also comes with plenty of storage space for you to utilize.
- The main floor has a living room, a large kitchen and an impressive bathroom, which can be hard to find in tiny homes.
- In addition, the house also packs in some basic appliances into the deal, making it completely worth the price tag.
Built in 2017 and RVIA certified, this 28’ two bedroom tiny home is a beautiful tiny space that has everything you need to call it your home. The exterior siding has been recently replaced and upgraded with a fresh coat of paint, which makes the house look stylish and inviting. The interiors are pretty decently done up too.
The upgraded LVT flooring in the house needs a special mention, and if that isn’t all, the wheel hubs have been recently serviced too.
The living room on the main floor has enough space for a nice couch, an entertainment unit and some small storage units.
You’ll also find two hanging closets here to maximize storage space.
The kitchen flaunts a gorgeous countertop, a large sink and comes with a 4 burner glass cooktop, a full size Samsung refrigerator and a microwave over the cooktop. The pantry and ample cabinet space in the kitchen is another plus.
The bathroom has been hooked up with a flushing toilet and has a full size tub/shower combo with tiled walls. You’ll also find a washer-dryer combo hookup here along with a small sink and a mirror.
The house has two lofts, each of which can fit queen beds, and can be used as sleeping areas.
The master loft is accessible through the storage stairs, and has two skylights.
The guest loft is accessible through the removable ladder.
The house also comes packed with a propane on demand tankless water heater, a 2021 mini split unit for heat/AC and a few other kitchen appliances packed into the deal, which is great!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Built Tiny Home Comes Fully Furnished, is a Steal at $42K!
- 28′ Upgraded Unit Can Be Your Forever Tiny Home
- 30′ Tiny House on Wheels Has Downstairs Bedroom + Loft
For more information about this two bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.