With a regal gray painted exterior, solid form factor, and wheels added for towability, this 20 feet container tiny house is a mobile artist’s retreat! Read on to see why we think it might be a perfect fit for your away-from-home adventures!
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$37,500, located in Cincinnati, OH.
Tiny Home Features
- The 4K flat screen TV provides cutting-edge entertainment, demonstrating that you can have it all in a small package!
- The exterior and interior in this container tiny house have been insulated well enough to keep a steady temperature in most cases.
- The 9000 BTU split a/c and heater take care of things when passive insulation isn’t cutting it.
- Apart from the TV, there are several other appliances included, such as a washer, microwave, and fridge.
Sitting on a small patch of land in Cincinnati, Ohio is your potential home of dreams. On the outside, the gray-painted walls with some small splashes of white on the door and windows give it an overall modern look, with the V-groove design being the monochrome cherry on top.
Step inside and you’ll find all the things needed for creative work away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world: a place to eat, shower, work and sleep. Keep yourself nice and comfortable with a 9,000 BTU A/C and heater combo that is enough to heat/cool the entire house.
Some welcome additions apart from the basics include a decent amount of storage space, beautiful hardwood floors, and some extra space under the bed to store more stuff.
The bathroom houses the full-sized standard shower, a composting toilet, a small sink with two drawers underneath, and the washer/dryer combo.
The large windows let the natural light swim throughout and radiate a homely ambiance thanks to the white interiors. The house does need some minor workwith the paint and caulking, but otherwise, you’re all set!
To summarize, if you’re looking for a turnkey-ready place to tow somewhere and let the creative juices flow while you’re working on your next masterpiece, it doesn’t get any better than this container tiny house. All of this at a solid price tag also means it’s a great investment to rent out when you’re not using it. Who could say no to some extra cash?
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28’ Fully Furnished Tiny House Can Be Your Airbnb or Primary Home
- 400 sf Tiny Home with Land is the Perfect Homestead
- 28’ Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Large Kitchen
For more information about this container tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.