If you have been thinking of downsizing and moving into a tiny home with land included as a part of the deal, this 400 sq ft tiny house might just do the trick.
Efficient, affordable and perched at the perfect location- you just can’t go wrong with this tiny space. Scroll down to get a quick glimpse into everything the tiny house has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 400 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$199,500, located in Monmouth, ME.
Tiny Home Features
- Custom built, comfortably sized and offering ample privacy and serenity to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, this tiny house, located in Monmouth has a lot to offer.
- One of the key features that makes this tiny home with land such a great choice is the fact that it is actually hooked up with almost everything you need to move right in and start living your dream tiny life.
- In addition, the space is balanced in the sense that it offers that much needed solitude and is still close to a lake, a golf course and a dairy farm.
- Offering 2.5 acres of additional land as a part of the deal, the tiny home is a good choice for anyone looking for a long term investment or wants to take on tiny living full time.
Built on 5.05 acres and still leaving 2.5 acres of tested land to allow you to potentially build another tiny space for yourself, this little home is a great choice, and the newest entry in the tiny house market that is making headlines.
But it isn’t just the fact that it is a tiny house with land included that makes the space so special. The current structure is a 1 bedroom tiny house, but it offers room for expansion as it has been hooked up with a two bedroom septic. It is quite literally the perfect home for someone who wants to homestead and be self-sufficient.
The structure itself is custom built and has that charming coziness that you’d expect to find in a tiny house this size. The open floor plan is another plus, and while that means the kitchen and the living area are not separated from each other, it also means that the space appears much larger and spacious.
The kitchen is equipped with almost everything you need- a large countertop, a refrigerator, a propane range, a stainless steel sink, tons of storage space, and even a nice dining table that doubles up as a kitchen island.
The loft bedroom is comfortably sized, accessible through the custom built Italian stairway, and also has a dedicated workspace in a corner along with some racks and clever storage space for your clothes and other essentials. In addition, there’s a little utility room that has a hookup for a washer and dryer.
But that’s not all- this space is perfect for someone who loves to be close to nature- with all the gardens and fruit bushes in the space. It is truly a small slice of heaven, offering the perfect balance between coziness and solitude.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 399 sf Park Model Tiny House is Turnkey Ready
- 28’ Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Large Kitchen
- 38’ Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Two Lofts
For more information about this tiny home with land, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.