Packed with brand new appliances and functional add-ons, this fully furnished tiny house has everything you are looking for in a tiny house that can work as an Airbnb investment, a guest house, or your tiny home to live in full time.
So what exactly makes the space so worth the price tag? Scroll down to find out just that and more.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
Tiny Home Price
$89,000, located in Pilot Hill, Northern California.
Tiny Home Features
- Packing in appliances like a propane instant water heater, a mini split, a retro fridge, an induction cooktop, a coffee maker and more, the tiny home is turnkey ready in the truest sense.
- The space is well designed, and has two lofts, both of which can be used as sleeping areas.
- The main floor bedroom is another big plus, making the space a great choice even for those who aren’t comfortable climbing the ladder to access the bedroom.
- The fully furnished tiny house literally comes with everything you see in the pictures, which is great, because you don’t need to put in any extra effort or time into setting it up.
If you have been thinking of investing in an Airbnb space that you can eventually rent out, or a tiny space that you can move into full time and live comfortably, this 28’ fully furnished tiny house can be a great choice.
Not only does it come packed with everything you need- appliances, furniture and so much more, but it also comes at a decent price tag. The house comes on a triple axle trailer and includes stabilizer bars and the RV stairs as well.
The living room might be a tad bit smaller than you’d expect, but the house compensates by offering a main floor bedroom in addition to the loft bedrooms. Here, you’ll find a brand new wall mounted 32’’ Insignia smart TV to keep you up on your entertainment game. Two comfy sofa chairs and a small coffee table complete the space. A vintage cow hide rug adds an extra wow factor to the living area.
The kitchen has been hooked up with all the basics- a refrigerator, a stainless steel sink, a decent sized butcher block countertop where you can bring in an electric cooktop and your small appliances, and some cabinets for storage. Right opposite is the makeshift dining area set up with a small foldable table and two high stools.
The bathroom is another gorgeous space separated from the rest of the house by a barn door, much like the bedroom downstairs. It has been hooked up with a full sized tiled shower, a sink, a small vanity, a toilet and a wall mounted storage rack.
The smaller loft can be used for storage, as you can see in the pictures, or can be turned into an additional sleeping space by bringing in a mattress. The other loft has again, been set up with a queen mattress, and is accessible through the stairs.
The main floor bedroom has been set up with a queen bed, and comes with bamboo linens and high quality quilts, offering you the best sleeping experience.
All in all, the tiny house is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a sturdy and long lasting structure that is fully furnished, and yet, doesn’t come at a hefty and unrealistic price tag.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 32’ NOAH Certified Tiny House Has Closet, Lots of Storage Space
- 22’ Luxury Tiny House Has Modern Elements
- 24’ Tiny Cabin in Missouri For Less Than $50k
For more information about this luxury tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.