Finding a main floor bedroom in a tiny house can be tricky, and even if you do find some options to pick from, they can usually mean exceeding your budget. This beautiful and modern tiny home on wheels offers all of that, in addition to a loft.
But that’s not it- scroll down and read on to discover everything else that’s packed into this tiny home.
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long + tongue
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$86,000, located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
Tiny Home Features
- Perfect for someone looking for a fresh, clean and turnkey ready tiny space, this modern tiny home quite literally ticks all the boxes.
- The home has a main floor bedroom, which is a big plus, and that’s in addition to the loft bedroom.
- The house is big on storage space too! There is storage under the stairs leading up to the loft, and in many other places spread throughout the house.
- It also comes with some basic appliances for you to put to use, which is great and makes the space totally worth the price tag!
Designed to be fully functional and turnkey ready, this modern tiny home is an excellent tiny space for someone looking for a tiny home to move in for the first time.
As you step inside, you’ll find yourself in a spacious interior that has evidently been designed with careful attention to detail. Every corner of the space is functional and crafted to make your experience inside comfortable and enjoyable.
The living area is right opposite the entry door, and is set up with a couch. You’ll also have some space here for a small coffee table.
The kitchen has all the essentials- a countertop, a farmhouse sink, lots of open shelves, cabinets for storage, a cooktop, an oven and a large section on the opposite side for your refrigerator.
The stairs that lead up to the loft also have a lot of storage space, which can be used as a closet or your pantry.
The loft is super spacious and fits a queen mattress and still leaves some room for additional storage. Some open shelving here is another great plus.
The main floor bedroom is small, but fits a queen bed
And has a small bedside table on one side.
The bathroom is separated from the rest of the space by a pocket door, and fits a washer-dryer, a standard toilet, a sink, a vanity and a shower in a glass enclosure.
That’s not all- the house also packs in some essential appliances into the deal, including a large refrigerator, a washer-dryer in the bathroom, a propane oven and a stove.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 2 Bedroom Tiny House Is Off-Grid Capable, Turnkey Ready
- 18′ Tiny Home For Sale Is Noah Certified And Costs Under 50k!
- This 1 Bed Tiny Home Has Classic Style with Unique Storage
For more information about this modern tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.