With all the bells and whistles typical of a 100K tiny home, this one gets it done for massively less and spans 36 feet. This means more spacious tiny living, less sacrificing, and less feeling claustrophobic. Want to know more about this aesthetic tiny home? Keep scrolling!
Tiny Home Size
- 36’ long
- 14’’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Willacoochee, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- Durable, cost-effective, and persistent, the sheetrock walls are a solid choice and should last a long time.
- A full kitchen with appliances makes cooking an experience instead of a chore.
- Given the price, this is one of the more spacious tiny homes out there, featuring a bedroom and a loft.
- Custom-built barn doors, butcher block countertops, and hardwood floors make up the “aesthetic” in this aesthetic tiny home.
On the outside, the 36-foot residence starts right out of the gate with a strong first impression: not a dent, scratch, or weird color combination hampers the look of this aesthetic tiny home.
The door welcomes you into the main room first, shared by the kitchenette on the right end and the living area on the left. Sufficient windows provide adequate airflow and natural light, while the LED lighting complements them and illuminates the entire home well in the dark.
A microwave, oven, cooktop, and refrigerator (with freezer) come included and make the cooking experience in the tiny home complete. Sufficient countertop space remains for you to work with, but you might need to add a bit more cabinetry if you tend to store more cooking ingredients and utensils than the essentials.
The living area has enough square footage for an L-style couch with a coffee table in between. A brand-new TV sits above the refrigerator and provides great viewing angles even for people who aren’t sitting directly in front of it. Getting a retractable table is also an option if you want a dedicated workspace without wasting precious square footage.
A sliding door at the far end leads into the roomy bedroom, while the stairs lead up to an equally large loft, with the bedroom being the taller one. Since the bedroom already includes a bed, all you need to worry about is the closet storage. The loft can take care of any other storage requirement or serve as a guest bedroom or one for the kids.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Certified Durable Tiny Home is Perfect For 4-Seasons Traveling!
- 24′ Tumbleweed Tiny House Is Perfect for Traveling All Year Round
- Customizable Tiny House Is A Bargain For Eco-Friendly Living
For more information about this aesthetic tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.