Constructed by Mini Mansions, this 30’ durable tiny home screams modern from floor to ceiling, and a pretty tall one at that. Measuring 13.4’ in height, this one’s loft eliminates awkwardly hitting your head on the roof when going to sleep!
Sounds pretty good so far, right? What comes next is even better!
Tiny Home Size
- 30′ long
- 8′ wide
- 13.4′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$83,900, located in Wentzville, MO.
Tiny Home Features
- As housing prices keep surging, its affordable price tag gives you a reprieve from exorbitant mortgages and gives you the option to be a home-owner at a fraction of the cost.
- The bold black paint on the outside and the contrasting white finish on the inside blend together into clean lines and v-groove edges to make this durable tiny home as modern as it gets.
- Two lofts on either side give you a ton of options: a second bedroom for the kids, an office space, or some extra storage.
- Tons of large windows let natural light swim throughout the home, and provide good cross ventilation as well.
Head on out to Wentzville, located between the intersection of Interstates 70 and 64, to check out this durable tiny home. This “Humble Shack,” as the owner calls it, greets you with warm natural light throughout the home that illuminates every corner.
The living area is positioned to the right, complete with an L-style couch, a 32″ TV up front, and two stools. The retractable desk doubles it up as a working area when you need it.
The kitchenette exemplifies the versatility of tiny living, as it fits in everything you’d want from a micro dwelling and more! From the 4-burner stovetop and 7.3 cu ft refrigerator to the butcher block countertops and two-tier shelving, it’s all here!
Measuring 11×7.5’, the main loft is directly opposite to the kitchen and is accessible by stairs, while the 6×7.5’ guest loft sits above the living room and is accessed by a ladder. The main loft can fit a queen-sized mattress, while the other can fit a double mattress.
At the end of the hallway lies the bathroom, which houses the washer/dryer, sink, standard flush toilet, and a bathtub/shower combo. Yes! There’s a bathtub in this one!
Finally, the most remarkable feature of the home is its durability, and that’s obvious when a licensed ANSI inspector, who specializes in tiny homes, has given this one the thumbs up!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Gorgeous Red Cedar Tiny Home Comes at a Budget Price
- 14′ Micro Tiny Home in North Port is Rustic, Charming
- 24’ Tiny Home Shell on Wheels Can Be Customized, Upgraded
For more information about this durable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.