Sporting a brown background decorated with pops of red, this 24′ Tumbleweed Tiny House lets you travel nationwide thanks to its durable construction and comes fully furnished for you to have the perfect mobile home.
Sounds interesting so far? Read on to find out more!
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
Tiny Home Price
$69,000, located in Durango, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- Smart storage is the key to tiny living, and this dwelling on wheels does it well with exterior storage, cubby storage under the stairs, and more.
- If you still need more storage for all your belongings, the second loft above the kitchen gets it done.
- While tiny, the kitchen in this tumbleweed tiny house is fully furnished, saving you tremendous time otherwise wasted on logistics!
- The cedar lap siding, laminated wood floor, and 9,000 BTU split heater/AC give you a well-insulated house.
At first glance, this tumbleweed tiny house looks like a perfect creative retreat that you could use when you need solitude for your next masterpiece. However, step inside and you’ll find it perfect as a permanent residence as well, featuring everything you need to thrive.
Turn the key and head inside to be greeted by the mood lighting and gable roof, which give it a homely vibe. On the left, the living room comes first, followed by the kitchen. The bathroom sits on the right, with the stairs leading up to the loft.
The couch, TV, and AC come included with the abode, and fit rather nicely, with still some space left to have a dining/work table. The space above the couch is utilized for bonus storage but still leaves enough room for you to either hang a painting or add more storage later.
The kitchen, the heart of any home, includes all the things you’ll need for cooking while on the move. The tiny sink leaves enough countertop space for cooking, and the stainless steel appliances (4 burner cooktop, oven, microwave, and fridge) fit nicely together to form an L-shaped kitchenette.
The stairs leading up to the cozy cocoon can arrange a queen-sized mattress easily with some leg room on either side for a night stand. The higher ceiling also makes it more comfortable to sleep without awkwardly hitting your head every time you have to get up.
All the standard-sized fittings come included in the bathroom: a standard flush toilet, a sink, and a standard shower with a bit of legroom. Furthermore, the extra shelving and modified areas give it storage to boot.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 25′ Beautiful Tiny Home is on Everyone’s Watchlist Right Now!
- Tiny Modular Home With 2 Bedrooms is Perfect for a Small Family!
- Gorgeous Red Cedar Tiny Home Comes at a Budget Price
For more information about this tumbleweed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.