Boasting personalization from floor to ceiling, this super affordable and customizable tiny house warrants no extra care or repairs. Set it up the way you want, and you’re ready to go!
Sounds interesting? Scroll down below to find out more!
Tiny Home Size
- 320 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$49,000, located in Tucson, AZ.
Tiny Home Features
- Made by CubeSpace, an Arizona-based manufacturer, they’ll deliver this tiny house to wherever you want in the US, saving you some precious time.
- Thanks to the super easy layout, all your utilities can be connected and set up in this customizable tiny house within a day!
- The super-affordable price tag means saying goodbye to income-sapping mortgages.
- 320 sq ft gives plenty of area to make every room as spacious as possible.
On the outside, the “CubeCasita” is a long container home with two entrances: one opens into the kitchen/living area and the other one into the bedroom.
The kitchenette features a mini L-style countertop with a sink and cabinetry. While barebones, the manufacturer has a ton of options that add amenities to make it a fully furnished residence.
However, if you’re looking for a customizable tiny house, the empty layout is a perfect canvas for you to build this home your way. The living area features plenty of square footage for you to fit in an L-style couch with a coffee table and a TV up front. If you’re OK with a loveseat instead of a larger couch, the extra real estate can be used to fit in a working or dining table.
If the limited sleeping arrangement of a loft isn’t your thing, you’ll love the dedicated bedroom space, which can house a queen-size bed and leave some leg room.
The bathroom lies to the left of the kitchenette, and has a spacious shower, a standard flush toilet, and a sink with some storage underneath.
One of the common woes of going with tiny homes is the legal issues that come with them, especially if you’re not up to date on the laws regarding these homes in your state. Thankfully, the CubeCasita is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured tiny home that you can set up on your land without any hassles!
Ultimately, the thoughtful layout, combined with an affordable price tag and options to add functionality such as a rooftop deck, makes this tiny dwelling worth checking out.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16’ Tiny Space Can be a Great Outdoor Office, Studio
- 326 sf Spacious Tiny House Has Two Lofts, Storage Shed
- 28′ Tiny Home on Wheels Can Be Your Weekend Retreat
For more information about this customizable tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.