Are you someone who loves heading off to a new adventure? This perfect tiny room on wheels can be your home away from home and quite literally the best off-grid companion you could have.
The seemingly tiny space fits a small bedroom, a kitchen, a shower and a toilet- quite literally everything you need when you’re off to your newest adventure.
Scroll down to take a quick look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 12’ long
- 8’ wide
- 4’ tongue
Tiny Home Price
$60,000, located in Austin, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- The tiny room on wheels is perched on a 8’x12’ steel trailer, complete with 4 corner stabilizing jacks.
- The kitchen comes equipped with a composite countertop and a 2 burner cooktop.
- You’ll also find some storage space below the bed and in the bathroom for your essentials.
- The room can be turned into a sleeping space for three, thanks to its base bed configuration that allows one full and one bunk bed.
With shiplap on the walls and ceiling and a custom paint color that can be chosen by the buyer, this perfect tiny room on wheels is sure to win your heart with its looks. But it isn’t just the aesthetic appeal- the tiny home is actually packed with so much into it, you’ll be surprised.
The metal siding of the room will be in one of the signature palette of colors and when teamed up with the lifeproof LVP flooring and the standing seam metal roof, this tiny space ends up with the perfect balance of sturdiness and aesthetic appeal.
The kitchen space inside comes with a countertop, an electric cooktop, a small sink and an undercounter refrigerator. There’s also a folding workspace/table here for you to use.
The bathroom is separated from the rest of the space by a pocket door, and has a porcelain flush toilet, a 7 gallon electric water heater, a standard shower with composite surround and teak inlay and some linen storage space.
To retire for the day, you can use the full bed that also comes with an additional bunk bed setting, which makes the space comfortable to sleep 3 individuals. There’s also a small reading light here and a 9,000 BTU HVAC system.
That’s not all- the base model can also be upgraded with an off-grid water and waste package, a composting toilet, skylights, a solar prep package and even a base model refrigerator.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny House Is A Repurposed 40′ Container, Looks Aesthetic
- Shipping Container House Is 40 Feet Of Modern Tiny Living
- Minimalism And Comfort In This 399 Sf Spacious Tiny House
For more information about this tiny room on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.