Looking as Kentucian as they come, this 40 footed dwelling is best described as a 40′ spacious tiny home. Suitable for one who wants to explore tiny living without downsizing too much, it can also be an AirBnb, a luxury cabin and more!
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll show you what’s in store for you with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 14′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$80,000, located in Campbellsburg, KY.
Tiny Home Features
- The incinerating toilet takes one item off the list if you’re aiming for an off-grid setup with this one.
- Some appliances come included with the rig, so can practically get this one fully furnished and ready to move in for less than 100K!
- Thanks to a larger width of 14′ (compared to others which are generally 8′), you get a super spacious tiny home.
- Fiberglass insulation ensures you’re well protected from harsh weather conditions all year round.
Sticking to the brown and black hues on the outside, the home’s super huge footprint makes it look closer to an actual home than a tiny one.
As you head inside, a similar story follows, with each room having a dedicated space for itself.
On the right, the living room greets you first, which takes full advantage of the spacious tiny home to fit in a U-style couch (not included in the price). This makes it ideal for the frequent party host, while still leaving room for further additions such as a coffee table.
To the right comes the kitchen, a complete setup and a half thanks to a ton of walk-around space, full-sized appliances and the dining table beside it. The only thing we’d recommend is adding some extra cabinets for more storage if the shelves aren’t doing the trick.
Down the hallway and to the left lies the door to the bathroom. Here, you’ll find the incinerating toilet, vanity and the shower evenly spaced out for some walk-around space. The toilet, along with the 300 gallon water tank (also included), takes care of the two things you need to make this rig off-grid. Just set up the solar panels and batteries, and you’re good to go!
At the end of the hallway is the bedroom which has enough space for a king-size bed and two end tables.
A closet just beside it is spacious enough for belongings of two,
and has the hookup for a washer/dryer as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 34′ Custom Tiny Home Is The Perfect Blend Of Modern & Rustic
- 31′ Tiny Home Looks Nothing Like Its Original Bluebird Bus
- 24′ Custom Tiny House Includes Two Lofts And Appliances
For more information about this spacious tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.