Built by high school vocational students with grant money provided by the KY Valley Educational Cooperative, this 24’ custom tiny house is their latest project out of the 29 built so far. It’s 24’ long, costs 50,000 dollars and includes all the appliances, making it a great choice regardless of the lack of a professional touch.
Sounds good? Keep reading to see what’s in store for you with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
Tiny Home Price
$50,000, located in Beattyville, KY.
Tiny Home Features
- Considering you get a dishwasher, full-size built-in oven, stacked washer and dryer, full size fridge and a mini split included in the price, the home is a bargain!
- Dual lofts put the maximum sleeping capacity of the home at 6 people (if you get a pull-out couch in the living room), but it is suitable for two or, at most, four.
- Built on a trailer with wheels, the home can easily be towed to your dream location without a ton of hassle.
- Beautiful modern aesthetic makes the custom tiny house an aesthetic one as well.
Exterior-wise, the modern gray paint with touches of white that border the 5 windows and the glass door makes it as aesthetic on the outside as it is inside.
While the windows are small, another one placed on the other side provides decent cross-ventilation and should do the job just fine.
The same modern look greets you on the inside as well. To the right comes the living area with a small loft above that sleeps two but due to the roof is better put to use as storage.
A 3-seater couch with a TV and a coffee table in the living room will leave enough legroom to walk around, as long as you do a few measurements beforehand.
On the left, the single galley kitchen has enough countertop space and cabinetry to cook without feeling cramped.
With a full-size refrigerator, the oven
And the stacked washer and dryer fit snugly under the stairs to the second loft, you can practically start cooking the moment you move in.
At the end of the kitchen lies the bathroom
That comes with standard fittings.
Head up the stairs (with storage underneath) and you get to the main loft.
This is a better sleeping arrangement thanks to a larger surface area and access via stairs (with safety railing).
At the end of the day, even though this custom tiny house isn’t built by a builder per se, the construction, features and aesthetic makes it a solid choice in its own right.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Small Container Home Is A Perfect Creative Cabin For One!
- 32-Footed Shed Tiny Home Comes With Two Lofts And Is A Bargain At 20 Gs!
- Tiny Home With Lofts Is A Bargain At 27k, Is Brand-New!
For more information about this custom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.