Crafted by Elite Tiny Homes, this 34’ custom built tiny home has everything you need to call it your tiny space. The home is super spacious, packs in some essentials, and is great value for money.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down and take a quick look at the inside.
Tiny Home Size
- 34’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Houma, Louisiana.
Tiny Home Features
- This 34’ custom built tiny home is a class apart, and for many reasons. It packs in lots of little features and has a clean, classy exterior and interior.
- The house is super spacious, which is great for someone who’s looking for a tiny space that doesn’t feel super cramped.
- One of the highlights of this tiny space is the fact that there is a bedroom downstairs, in addition to the two lofts.
- All you need to do is get in your furniture and other essentials, and move into it right away.
With gorgeous modern and spacious interiors, this 34’ custom built tiny home is designed to maximize functionality and offer you everything you need from a tiny house.
If you have been looking for a sturdy, well built and spacious tiny home to move into with your family, this one can be a great choice for many reasons. The home has three sleeping areas- one on the main floor, a large pantry and a small reading nook/workspace too.
Step inside and you’ll find yourself in a classic white and wood themed living area and an open kitchen which has lots of windows to let in all the natural light.
The living area might be simple, but it can be set up with a small couch and an entertainment unit.
The kitchen flaunts sturdy countertops, lots of cabinets and drawers for storage, a sink, some open shelves and a huge pantry space on the opposite, below the stairs that lead up to the loft.
Right beside the pantry shelves is a separate space for a washer-dryer combo and a microwave. Below this is a makeshift space that can be your workspace when needed.
The bathroom has a standard 5’ shower/tub, a sink, a large vanity, a standard toilet and a gorgeous mirror. The interiors here are just as beautiful and clean as all the other spaces in the house.
The loft bedroom is towards the end, and is compact, but can easily fit a queen bed. Above it is the smaller loft which can fit a queen bed, or can be used as a storage space or even an extra lounge area or workspace.
The larger loft is accessible through the stairs, and has lots of windows and ample space for a king bed, if not more.
In addition, the house also comes with a 18,000 BTU mini split, a full sized refrigerator, a microwave and a washer-dryer combo included into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 400 Sf Tiny Home Has Two Bedrooms, A Decent Price Tag
- 40-Footed Renovated Tiny Home Is A Luxurious Trailer Under $60k!
- 30′ Tiny Cabin House Includes 2 Lofts, Solid Insulation & More
For more information about this custom built tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.