Immaculate interiors, a solar powered electrical setup and a $53,500 price tag are probably the first things you’ll notice about this former bus that’s now a converted tiny home. However, there’s still a lot more to learn, and that’s precisely what we aim to do here.
Read on then, to check out how this 31 foot mobile home is as good as they come:
Tiny Home Size
- 31′ long (verify)
Tiny Home Price
$53,500, located in Lake Isabella, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Operating completely on solar, this converted tiny home has an eco-friendly touch to it as well.
- Driven for 55,700 miles, the home is nowhere close to its maximum capacity of up to 250,000 miles (on a standard American bus), lasting you for years to come.
- Since it’s a ‘motorhome’ in its own right, it can also be driven to any place you want, if setting up towing equipment and calculating GVWR isn’t your thing.
- Homes in this price range are generally devoid of luxury features such as a bathtub, but comes included in this one.
While the fact that it is a converted tiny home is not apparent from the outside, the myriad of windows are still a great first impression. Once you’re inside, however, it’s an aesthetic fest. From calming ambient lighting to wood flooring, it’s eye candy all the way from the first inch of this tiny home to the last.
As soon as you enter and head left (the right is the driver’s cabin), the space divides itself between the living area and kitchenette.
Copious amounts of countertop space after having the stove give you a pleasurable cooking experience. However, you will need to include a fridge and optionally, a microwave. Thankfully, there’s space for both.
The dining area opposite the kitchen serves double duty as the lounge area, including a table that folds down to become a twin bed.
At the end lies the bed frame on which you can rest a double bed mattress. Some storage underneath is always welcome, while the wall space in front of the bed lets you install a small TV.
Right beside the bed is the door to the shower with a skylight, while the portable toilet is placed on the outside along with a Kapas washing machine.
At the end of the day, as long as you don’t mind a portable toilet and a few missing appliances, this motorhome should give you an offgrid tiny living experience at a super affordable price.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is Furnished & Turnkey Ready
- Tiny Home With Lofts Is A Bargain At 27k, Is Brand-New!
- 20′ Two Bedroom Tiny House Is The Tiny Cabin Of Your Dreams
For more information about this converted tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.