Tiny homes that are ready to move into, and come with appliances and furniture packed into the deal are a great choice for someone looking for a no-fuss solution to invest in. And that’s exactly what this 24’ tiny home in British Columbia is all about.
The house is decently priced and has some unique features and add-ons that really make it stand out.
Scroll down and read on to get a good look at everything you need to know about the tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.6’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$51,329, located in Nanaimo District, British Columbia.
Tiny Home Features
- Featuring Rockwool insulation throughout the space, this 24’ tiny home in British Columbia is a new entry in the tiny house market.
- This gorgeous tiny house is priced just a little over $50k, and can be a great investment as a full time living space or as a guest sleeping space parked on your property.
- The raised living area is a unique design that needs a special mention. The space below can be used for storage or as a sleeping space, depending on your needs.
- The house is ready to be set up for off-grid too, which makes it a great potential companion for your outdoor adventures.
Featuring a shed style metal roof and a dark brown rustic exterior, this 24’ tiny home in British Columbia is an excellent tiny space worth investing in. The pine tongue and groove on the interiors matches the vibe of the exteriors perfectly, and makes the space feel warm, cozy and inviting.
The space is very cleverly designed to maximize functionality- the raised living area in particular, which is accessible through a small ladder, leaving quite a bit of room below it. This space can be used for storage or as a sleeping space- it all depends on your personal choice.
The house has sheet vinyl flooring all throughout, including the kitchen, which is comfortably sized and complete with countertops, a range, a sink, a full sized refrigerator, and lots of cabinets and drawers for storage.
There’s also a full length closet right beside one of the countertops and before you enter the bathroom, which is another plus.
The bathroom is hooked up with everything you need including a Nature’s Head composting toilet,
a small sink, a medicine cabinet, a vanity, and a shower space. You’ll also find a gray water tank, black water tank and freshwater tank included.
The loft is accessible through a ladder, and is sized just right to bring in a single mattress and a storage cube or two.
Plus, the house also comes with some propane off-grid appliances including a range oven, a tankless hot water heater, a two way refrigerator and a Dickinson marine heater.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Spacious Tiny Home Can Basically Be An Offgrid Abode
- Two Story Cabin Home Is A 32-Footed Rustic Marvel!
- $22K Tiny Cabin House Is A 16′ Canadian Residence!
For more information about this tiny home in British Columbia, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.