Built on top of a trailer and ready to move into, this spacious 2 bedroom tiny home in Saratoga springs is a gorgeous tiny space that’s ready to become your full time tiny home.
The house is ready to be parked wherever you need it- and makes for a cozy abode for you in a little forest or alongside a lake or even on your homestead.
Scroll down to get a quick glimpse into everything that this tiny space packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 338 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$76,900, located in Saratoga Springs, New York.
Tiny Home Features
- If you have been on the hunt for a comfortably sized home that’s pleasing to the eye and comes at an affordable price tag, this spacious 2 bedroom tiny home is worth checking out.
- The house is fully insulated (with spray foam insulation), which makes it the perfect space to live in regardless of the weather outdoors.
- The space is beautifully built and packs in some essentials you may need- and still leaves you a bit of flexibility to add in the furniture and decor pieces of your choice.
- The house also comes with a composting toilet, hookups for a fridge and washer-dryer unit and even a full electric panel.
With attention to detail and beautiful accents, this spacious 2 bedroom tiny home has everything you need from the tiny house of your dreams.
It comes at a decent price tag, and is a sturdy, well built structure with many add-ons packed in.
The living area of the home is an empty space, but is comfortably sized enough to allow you to bring in a couch and a couple of side tables. The cherry flooring all throughout the home is one feature that deserves a special mention.
The kitchen has a farmhouse sink, a countertop, lots of storage shelves and cabinets, and ample space for your appliances. There’s also a hookup for a refrigerator here.
The bathroom packs in all the essentials- water and drainage plumbing, a full shower,
a composting toilet and an open storage shelf
a small sink with vanity besides the window.
There are two loft bedrooms, each of which are comfortably sized to fit queen mattresses.
One of the lofts is accessible through the stairs,
and the other through a ladder.
The house is big on storage space, and sneaks in quite some storage areas in different corners, making it a great choice for someone looking to move into a tiny home for the first time.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Tiny House On Wheels Has Two Queen Lofts, Is NOAH Certified
- 2 Bedroom Off Grid Tiny Home Comes With A Gorgeous Sunroom
- Non Toxic Tiny Home Comes Is Massive, Comes At A Budget
For more information about this 3 bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.