Offering 240 sq ft of space, this tiny home with two lofts in a gorgeous community at Orlando Lakefront is a charming tiny space for more reasons than one. The house packs in a lot of features and upgrades, and is a great, sturdy tiny space for someone looking to downsize and move into a home close to nature.
Scroll down to get a quick look at everything that you can expect to find in this space.
Tiny Home Size
- 23.5’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$85,000, located in Orlando, Florida.
Tiny Home Features
- Strategically located at Orlando Lakefront on Lake Fairview in College Park this tiny home with two lofts is a spacious and comfortable tiny space that you can consider moving into.
- You’ll be able to enjoy ample community access including kayaks, paddle boards, a fire pit, dock, and more!
- The home packs in all essentials, and is well done up with modern interiors.
- You also have the choice to move the home to another lot of your choice if you want to.
Finding a spacious tiny home in a community space close to nature can be tricky, and even more so if you are looking for a space that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
This 240 sf tiny home with two lofts actually ticks all the boxes, and offers so much more.
The home is currently nestled in a community lot, but can be moved. On the lot, you have a deck and backyard and view of the lake. The lot rent is a decent $690 per month which includes trash, water, amenities (kayaks, fire pit, grill, dock, etc), and internet.
The home is perched on a prime lakefront spot with a deck and spacious backyard, but you can also move the home anywhere you want to.
Enter the home through the new metal front door and on the right you’ll find a small living space set up with a built-in couch that has tons of storage space underneath. There’s also a large cabinet here for storage, in addition to the ladder that leads up to the loft above.
The kitchen on the left flaunts gold hardware and custom shelving in addition to all the basics which include a countertop, a sink, space for a refrigerator, and a cooktop. On the opposite are the stairs that lead up to the loft, which come with storage space underneath.
The bathroom has a full sized shower, a hot water heater, a standard toilet, a sink, a vanity and a mirror.
The main loft bedroom is spacious enough to fit a queen mattress, and is accessible through the stairs.
In addition, the house also has tons of built in storage, includes a deck with large outdoor sofa and cushions and also comes with a table that folds down from the wall and clips back up when not in use.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 18′ Tiny Home For Sale Is Noah Certified And Costs Under 50k!
- 2 Bedroom Tiny House Is Off-Grid Capable, Turnkey Ready
- 28′ Two Bedroom Tiny Home Has Stunning Kitchen, Bathroom
For more information about this tiny home with two lofts, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.