On the lookout for a tiny modular home that has several upgrades, is fully furnished and ready to move into, but won’t cost you a fortune? The search ends here!
Check out why we think this 2 bedroom tiny home is a perfect match for you.
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 12′ wide
- 488 sq ft of space
Tiny Home Price
$85,000, located in Winston, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- With 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, the trailer comfortably houses your family of 4!
- The owner has added several updates over the proprietary features in the house. Upgrades include electric fireplace, shiplap walls and more!
- The 3-axle trailer is ready to move so you can seal the deal and get going without any delay!
- The 4o’ tiny modular home is constructed in a way that two rooms are on separate ends with the living room, kitchen and the laundry room in between. If it’s just you and a plus one, you can use the other room as a home office!
Don’t be fooled by how simple this tiny modular home may look on the outside with its white and wood details and the tiny little porch. Head on inside and you’ll find yourself in the living room with the kitchen right in front of you, the laundry room beside it and the two bedrooms on either side of the house.
The living room features a two-seater couch with a TV up front, but there’s enough space for you to replace that with a 3 1 1 couch set!
The slideout room beside the kitchen leads to the small laundry room that has a washer/dryer combo which is included with the house.
Head on to the kitchen and you’ll almost forget that you’re in a tiny modular home, thanks to the spacious U-style kitchen. The beautiful kitchen backsplash complements the overall color scheme of the room. The standard fridge, microwave oven and tons of storage all over makes cooking a breeze!
Both the first and second bathroom have a shower cubicle with a rain style shower head, sink, mirror and a standard toilet. The tile construction in the shower is another one of the upgrades added over the standard design that the trailer comes with.
The first bedroom features a queen-sized bed, TV and a slide-out closet. The second bedroom is unfurnished but has enough room to construct a closet space.
There’s 5 large windows with good positioning so you never have to worry about the airflow or feeling dark when it’s warm and sunny outside!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ One Bedroom Tiny House is Big On Storage Space
- 399 sf Park Model Tiny House is Turnkey Ready
- 20’ Tiny House is Packed with Upgrades, Priced at $55k
For more information about this tiny modular home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.