A stunning framework, an open floor layout and ample space are just a few highlights that set this gorgeous red cedar tiny home apart from most other tiny homes in the market.
Interested already? Scroll down to get a quick glimpse into everything the tiny house has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 9 ½’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$44,700, located in Salem, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- Very few tiny houses are able to achieve the balance between outer and inner aesthetic appeal like this red cedar tiny home is able to.
- With an open floor layout and full sized spaces, it can be a great choice for anyone looking for a comfortably sized tiny space to move into.
- The tiny house is 9 ½’ wide in contrast to the usual 7-8’ width most tiny houses offer, which is another plus.
- The space is also affordably priced, and can be perfect for someone looking to move into a budget friendly tiny home.
The average cost of a full sized tiny home can range anywhere between $50-80k, depending on everything that is packed into the deal. This can not be the ideal scenario for someone on a budget. This gorgeous red cedar tiny home, however, offers all that and more, for a decent price tag, perfect for budget buyers.
The house is built on a heavy duty triple axle trailer, and is crafted by vintage-cottages.com. You’ll be greeted by a cute little porch at the entrance, which can be set up with a small chair, turning into your perfect lounge space.
The tiny home packs in a spacious living area, a full bathroom and kitchen. Don’t let the lack of a dedicated bedroom area put you down- the open living space is large enough to bring in a sectional sofa that can be turned into a sleeping space when needed.
Beautiful wide windows and a gorgeous glass door bring in a lot of natural light. Inside there’s a large open living area followed by a small kitchen, complete with a stainless steel sink, a countertop and some space to bring in a refrigerator and an electric cooktop. There are some cabinets and drawers to house all your kitchen essentials as well.
Up ahead is the bathroom, which has a shower area, a standard flushing toilet and a small sink. All throughout the home, you’ll find plenty of space to bring in little storage units or put up wall mounted shelves to maximize storage space.
That’s not all- this spacious and beautiful model is RVIA nationally certified and inspected, and is ready to be delivered to your location.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28’ Tiny House on Wheels Packs in Furniture, Upgrades
- Custom 28’ Tiny House Has Gorgeous Interiors
- 28’ Chalet Tiny Modern Farmhouse with Downstairs Bedroom
For more information about this red cedar tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.