Looking to experience a digital nomad lifestyle by traveling across the country? Or maybe you just want a second home for vacations? Whatever the case, this 25-feet towable modern home features everything that you’d want and more!
Sounds interesting? Read on to find out all that this beautiful tiny home has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 25’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 10.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$45,000, located in Grants Pass, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- The skin-colored fresh interior paint, Pergo Outlast+ wood flooring, white/cream colored doors and furniture makes this beautiful tiny home, ‘home’.
- The wood construction throughout and the insulation that the trailer comes with should keep you comfy during winter and summer.
- Built specifically with a full-sized kitchen in mind, you’ll find a ton of space for all your cooking needs!
- The tiny home comes with all the bells and whistles of a modern luxury end trailer such as keyless entry, Electric heating+AC, roll out pantry shelf and much more!
Head on to the city of diverse parks and green spaces, Grants Pass, to take a look at your next potential home. Inside you’ll first find the kitchen with a fridge, microwave with toaster oven and plenty of storage space. There’s ample space in the room for you to move around without having to worry about bumping into anything. The subtle green, wood and black detailing you’ll find in this space makes it look modern and classy.
Just down the hallway of this beautiful tiny home is the living area/bedroom that has a bed that comes with storage compartments, TV, and a couple of wall mounted shelves for storage. The hallway has some storage too, which is another plus, and if you look closely, you’ll find that it can also double up as a small sitting space.
The hallway also has a sliding door that leads to the bathroom which has a standard shower cubicle with a rain-style shower head, standard sized flushing toilet, sink and fairly large mirror.
You’ll have to keep in mind that due to multiple transfers between the original owner and the seller, the title deed of the home has been lost. If you’re familiar with the property laws in Arizona and have a workaround for the lost title, you’re all set!
In a nutshell, the layout of this tiny home, combined with a super spacious kitchen and all the necessary furnishings makes this a turnkey ready tiny home that you could easily rent out as an Airbnb!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 36’ Fully Furnished Log Cabin is Ready to Move Into
- Luxurious 40′ Tiny House Packs in Upgrades
- 24’ Tiny Cabin is Packed with Utilities, Appliances
For more information about this beautiful tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.