Fully renovated and boasting of tons of features, this 22’ tiny house with deck is undoubtedly unlike anything you’ll have come across.
The house also packs in a few great appliances and furniture pieces, making it a turnkey ready tiny house, which can be hard to come by at a decent $50k price tag.
Scroll down to take a quick look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 22’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
$49,500, located in Orlando, Florida.
Tiny Home Features
- This tiny house with deck was featured on season 2 episode 3 of HGTV’s House Hunters, and is a gorgeous tiny space.
- Flaunting board and batten wood on the exterior and stunning details in the interior, this tiny space ticks all the boxes for its aesthetic appeal.
- The house has been renovated and is ready to move into, making it a great pick if you’re looking for a comfortably sized tiny property priced below $50k.
- The space is parked in a resort-like setting that has a modest loft fee and comes with a whole bunch of amenities for you to take advantage of.
Finding a complete, turnkey ready tiny space that is fully furnished and has all the appliances can be tricky.
This 22’ tiny house with deck is just that, and more. It comes at an affordable price tag of $50k, and is a great choice for someone looking for the complete deal.
The house has upgraded electric and plumbing, and comes with all your essential appliances including an induction stove top, a convection oven, an air fryer, a microwave and a mini split A/C.
The living area has been set up with two small cozy chairs, and an entertainment center with storage.
The kitchen countertop is a gorgeous marble, which complements the white cabinets and the open shelves for storage.
There are some basic appliances and a stainless steel sink here as well.
The bathroom has lots of storage space- two open shelves hooked onto the wall and a 3 tiered basket storage system.
There’s also a standard flushing toilet, a small sink
and a shower cubicle enclosed in glass.
The house has two lofts- a main bedroom loft which can easily fit a queen mattress, if not more, and a small storage loft, which can be pretty useful in tiny homes.
The dual bedroom reading lamps and loft mood lighting and a new 6 x 12 ft deck add to the beauty of the space.
The lot rent is pretty reasonable too- at just $525 a month, where you can make full usage of the lakeside fire pit & grill for parties & family gatherings or enjoy some time alone with all the boating & lake privileges; canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding & fishing.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 34′ Tiny Home With a Patio Is 373 Sq Ft Of Cozy, Modern Living!
- Nearly Complete Tiny Living Setup For A Mere $5k
- Sub-50k White Tail is a Towable Tiny Home
For more information about this tiny house with deck, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.