With a modern aesthetic, a 24’ footprint and a super-low price tag going for it, not recommending the ‘WhiteTail’ to any couple looking for an adventure home feels wrong. Located in San Marcos, it’s worth taking a trip down south to get an idea of the possible layouts in this barbones, tiny towable home.
Want to know more before you seal the deal? Keep reading to find out everything you get with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$47,000, located in San Marcos, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- If your state requires you to have some changes based on building codes, the manufacturer will get it done. At no extra cost!
- Wheels open up the option to move this tiny towable home to your land or live a life on the road.
- Sub-50K homes, generally speaking, either need some aesthetic touch-ups or major repairs. Not with this one.
- If transportation and logistics aren’t your forté, the manufacturer can arrange that as well (charged separately).
Exterior-wise, the modern white plays beautifully with the darker gray hues painted on the other half of the home. Things get a touch different once you head in, where the white walls are met by splashes of a lighter tone of rustic on the floor and ceiling.
It’s evident that a large kitchen is placed in favor of the living area, but that doesn’t mean you’re completely stuck with one layout.
If you don’t want to place the 2-seater couch that will make up the living room, another layout is possible.
You can get some measurements and find a 3-seater couch that fits opposite the kitchen and still leaves enough space in between to walk comfortably. Although this layout isn’t ideal for multiple reasons, it is an option if there will be more than two people living in the house.
A small loft on the left provides some storage space, while the main loft to the right is accessed via the ladder.
Here, you get enough square footage for a queen-size mattress while the AC will keep everything nice and cozy throughout.
The bathroom lies at the end and comes with a toilet, shower, sink and some storage.
At the end of the day, while you’re not getting a top-of-the-line two bedroom home, you’re not breaking the bank either. For its price, this tiny towable home can be a perfect place for you to furnish and end up with a live-in ready one for well under 100K.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Loft
- 8×12 Roam Is the Perfect Tiny Room On Wheels For Adventurers
- 28′ Custom Built Park Model Tiny Home Has Stunning Interiors
For more information about this tiny towable home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.