While more suited as a hunting/creative cabin, the fact that you don’t make any major adjustments when you move into this super tiny home is a feat in itself. Despite being only 16 feet in length, it manages to make everything work thanks to a smart layout that uses its high ceiling to the maximum.
Sounds interesting? There’s more! Keep reading to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 16′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$5,000, located in Fort Scott, KS.
Tiny Home Features
- The price is perhaps the lowest we’ve ever seen for a home. This makes it especially interesting considering that it’s not barebones or needs any major repairs whatsoever.
- A low GVWR combined with the wheels makes this super tiny home easily towable. Set it up as a permanent cabin, or enjoy a life of adventure on the road. Sky’s the limit.
- Two lofts ensure you get enough storage for everything you’ll need for your tiny living adventure. One loft can also be used for sleeping, and a room below can also be used for living space!
- The home is partially insulated. While there isn’t more elaboration beyond those two words, insulating a home of this size won’t break the bank.
On the outside, the home exudes a rustic vibe from floor to ceiling. The three windows and the glass door should keep the home sufficiently lit and ventilated.
Head inside, and you’ll find the kitchenette neatly set up on the left, giving you an idea of what’s possible. A small countertop, while enough, can be expanded into an L-shaped arrangement for more cooking room. Vertical space can also be utilized for additional cabinetry. The first loft above the kitchen is best used for storage, and is large enough for all the possessions of one.
To the right is the current arrangement of a bedroom downstairs while the second loft is used for storage as well. However, given that the second loft is large enough, you can use it as a bedroom while the now-empty area downstairs can host the living area.
The home had a room attached, but it is now disconnected, making it an ideal area for a bathroom. Plus, you can also set it up the way you like. Install a composting toilet if you’d rather go off-grid, or set up a septic system for a traditional bathroom.
In a nutshell, as long as you’re willing to get the bathroom set up, everything else about this super tiny home makes it a steal deal at $5K, even as an investment. Grab this one before it’s sold out!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This Budget Tiny House Is Perfect For Your Adventures
- Two Bedroom Tiny Home Is Super-Spacious, Costs $70K!
- Bargain Tiny Home Is A Hassle-Free New Option Under 50k
For more information about this super tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.